Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
NHL playoff predictions
    #14295254 -

So the NHL Playoffs just started up.  Curious to see who everyone thinks will play for the cup.  My predictions are Washington and Detroit.  I think that Washington is finally playoff ready this year after having suffered through a few tough playoff defeats in recent seasons.  Now they know the sacrifice it will take.  I have Detroit coming out of the west because I believe they have the most playoff experience, and many veterans.
On a side note, Im very glad to see Montreal defeat Boston in game 1.


--------------------
How to Convert a Normal 24-hour Light Timer into a Short Cycle Repeating Timer


"Monopoly, besides, is a great enemy to good management, which can never be universally established but in consequence of that free and universal competition which forces everybody to have recourse in it for the sake of self-defense." -Adam Smith

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: amp244]
    #14302828 -

man im so sick of detroit, every year they are contenders

id love to see phoenix beat them, it would be good for the franchise and might make them bonds go through so the team can stay in phoenix

personally i like anaheim in the west, selanne is fucking awesome but goaltending is weak for the ducks

in the east i like the habs and caps, that will be your conference final, for the winner flip a coin

as long as the sabres lose in the first round im okay with who ever may win lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #14302855 -

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #14303517 -

FlyGuys are gonna run a train on every team they play.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: lsdank268]
    #14313690 -

as long as the hawks and wings go down i'm happy, but i think Vancouver's going to take the cup. Nashville could be pretty tough too


--------------------
everything i post is entirely fictional
"and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you no one told you when to run...you missed the starting gun"

"for long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: sheldogg5]
    #14314410 -

I'm a Detroit Redwing fan. Always have been. Always will be. I love hockey. There is no team like the Wings. They have the passion that I love to see on the ice. Nothing like Detroit hockey.I am predicting that they will take home the cup. :rockon:

I hope to go to a playoff game this year. Always a good time. :grin:


--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: sheldogg5]
    #14315681 -

> as long as the hawks and wings go down i'm happy, but i think Vancouver's going to take the cup.

Pretty much how I see it (especially with hawks and wings dropping).  I keep wanting to believe that Vancouver is overrated because they were in such a weak division (thus easy to pick up a few extra easy points in regular season), but they have been looking strong in the playoffs.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions *DELETED* [Re: Seuss]
    #14328926 -

Post deleted by JonnyS

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: JonnyS]
    #14331828 -

no

chara is a fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #14332207 -

thelivingfreekshow said:
GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





:awethumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #14358042 -

AgentOrange4120 said:
man im so sick of detroit, every year they are contenders

id love to see phoenix beat them, it would be good for the franchise and might make them bonds go through so the team can stay in phoenix

personally i like anaheim in the west, selanne is fucking awesome but goaltending is weak for the ducks

in the east i like the habs and caps, that will be your conference final, for the winner flip a coin

as long as the sabres lose in the first round im okay with who ever may win lol



:laugh2:  :laugh2:  :laugh2:  :laugh2:


--------------------
:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:PE's a Plenty:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:
:House2:You'll DIE if you don't read this!
Mr Bill Nye's Mystery Myco Science Theater
So, any questions or advice, especially advice, comment and let me know what I'm doing wrong or right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: mrnye]
    #14360511 -

That Blackhawks=Canucks game last night was so intense.

Toevs tying it up with like a minute left.

I was sure the Hawks would win.

I am disappoint.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #14360904 -

I know that was a pretty badass game. Just wait til the wings play the nucks! that'll be a spectacular series


--------------------
:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:PE's a Plenty:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:
:House2:You'll DIE if you don't read this!
Mr Bill Nye's Mystery Myco Science Theater
So, any questions or advice, especially advice, comment and let me know what I'm doing wrong or right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: mrnye]
    #14362532 -

mrnye said:
I know that was a pretty badass game. Just wait til the wings play the nucks! that'll be a spectacular series



You mean when the Preds play the Wings?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: lsdank268]
    #14363140 -

lsdank268 said:
mrnye said:
I know that was a pretty badass game. Just wait til the wings play the nucks! that'll be a spectacular series



You mean when the Preds play the Wings?



:laugh2:
I don't know man.  We shall see. If it ends up that way don't expect us to take as easy on you as we did in the regular season. Plus we have all our top players back so it would be embarrassing for the preds.


--------------------
:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:PE's a Plenty:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:
:House2:You'll DIE if you don't read this!
Mr Bill Nye's Mystery Myco Science Theater
So, any questions or advice, especially advice, comment and let me know what I'm doing wrong or right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: mrnye]
    #14363927 -

I
mrnye said:
lsdank268 said:
mrnye said:
I know that was a pretty badass game. Just wait til the wings play the nucks! that'll be a spectacular series



You mean when the Preds play the Wings?



:laugh2:
I don't know man.  We shall see. If it ends up that way don't expect us to take as easy on you as we did in the regular season. Plus we have all our top players back so it would be embarrassing for the preds.



Haha...I'm not a Preds fan, I'm a a Flyers fan. I just don't think Vancouver will beat Pekka. And when it's Wings-Preds, I hope the Wings win. I want a rematch from 97 (actually went to one of those games...though seeing the Legion of Doom fail was heartbreaking to my little 7 year old heart.) and I want to sweep the Wings...prob won;t be a sweep but Flyers-Wings is what I predict and hope for...think it would be an outstanding series. The teams are opposites in many ways, although very similar in certain ways, and the series would just be a great series overall to watch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL playoff predictions [Re: lsdank268]
    #14364316 -

Ha! thats actually who I predict going as well, except I of course see the wings winning. I didn't even notice your profil pic or I may not have made an ass of myself, lol. We'll see, all in all its hard to predict and short of the 08 season i haven't been totally right(that year I thought I was fucking psychic) so we may both be in for upsets. Good luck and go wings :hehehe:


--------------------
:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:PE's a Plenty:ass2mouth::ass2mouth:
:House2:You'll DIE if you don't read this!
Mr Bill Nye's Mystery Myco Science Theater
So, any questions or advice, especially advice, comment and let me know what I'm doing wrong or right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NHL Playoffs - Flames vs. Anahymen...Game 7 RonoS 2,158 14 05/04/06 12:47 PM
by Rono
* NHL playoffs DrunkenAttempt 807 3 05/24/06 05:16 PM
by Cracka_X
* shroomery....hockey fans? NHL thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
FL_accciD 7,941 48 05/29/07 01:55 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* NHL is controlled sparkoflife 1,127 11 04/02/09 08:19 PM
by Dickhead
* MLB Postseason Predictions at this point? OneMoreRobot3021 984 6 06/14/06 10:31 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Most underrated NHL players BrAiN 834 1 03/07/08 06:30 AM
by BrAiN
* NHL playoffs started
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 13,742 113 06/07/08 03:37 AM
by doitagain
* what are the OT rules for the NHL now in Playoffs? BrAiN 4,687 19 03/10/08 04:25 PM
by BrAiN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,837 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.