Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hello... [Re: reidzilla]
    #14169762 -

4) Post with the intention of causing intelligent discussion. This means having actual content in your post.
Any original post who's sole purpose is to receive comments about a posted video or link must contain at the least, a description of the video or link.
If you make a thread with just a video and no description or anything explaining it, expect it to be locked.
:picard:

OMG ITS A GRRRRRRRUUULLLLL  lets all pretend the rulez dont apply

:hellokittyfromgoogle:
:retawed:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169781 -

Im not smart enough to know whether or not that's directed at me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169787 -

SHUT UP WESLEY.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14169790 -

Hakim0777 said:
WESLEY.



:ahahaha::lolsy::smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14169801 -



--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169805 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169812 -

trekie said:






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14169827 -



--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169832 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14169854 -

ellenallien said:






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14169864 -

:wtf: im scared!! ???


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14169867 -



this hello kitty heroin will help.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169875 -

trekie said:





Gordy?? Is that you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14169883 -

HAHAHAHHAHA...it is fucking Gordy!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169886 -

trekie said:
4) Post with the intention of causing intelligent discussion. This means having actual content in your post.
Any original post who's sole purpose is to receive comments about a posted video or link must contain at the least, a description of the video or link.
If you make a thread with just a video and no description or anything explaining it, expect it to be locked.
:picard:

OMG ITS A GRRRRRRRUUULLLLL  lets all pretend the rulez dont apply

:hellokittyfromgoogle:
:retawed:



:ilold:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14169890 -



--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14169893 -

DeadHearts said:
trekie said:





Gordy?? Is that you?



Suck my fat one, you cheap dime store hood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169898 -

trekie said:




:hellokitty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14169938 -

chopper, sick balls.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello... [Re: trekie]
    #14169942 -

trekie said:




Seems like a respectable young gentleman. :poshdance:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,051 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.