Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable?
    #13968893 -

I am a very sexual person to the point where I think it is interfering with my relationships. Even if I have little to no attraction to someone, sex is the first thing on my mind. Is there something that can be done to change this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13969078 -

Chop your balls off :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #13971062 -

Get laid more. Theres probably not anything you can do to fix this. Find a hobby and stay occupied. I have the same problem, I consider it a huge problem because I do it with people im not sexually attracted too. It makes shit like hugging and things awkward because I automatically start thinking sex.

Would you say you started feeling this before or after you hit puberty?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14016830 -

After I guess... Come to think of it I had some odd experiences as a child and started exploring sexuality with others before I knew what it was or if I even liked it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14018329 -

Some people just have sex on their mind most of the time. There's nothing wrong with that. However, it does usually mean that relationships with people who are more 'normal' (hah, for lack of a better word...) tend to be problematic, so it's worthwhile looking for someone who shares your preoccupation. Or settle for an open relationship or frequent changes of partners. Anything goes, really.

The only thing that _doesn't_ work (and that's a guarantee) is believing you're abnormal or that there's something wrong with you. Enjoy your lust.

Btw, depending on your age, your sex drive is likely to wane a bit, but don't expect a huge change of character.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14019050 -

Anonymous said:
After I guess... Come to think of it I had some odd experiences as a child and started exploring sexuality with others before I knew what it was or if I even liked it.



.
yea your just hypersexualized. introduced young, you dont ever really get over with it you just deal with it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14019059 -

Quote:
introduced young, you dont ever really get over with it you just deal with it



I'm struggling with the direction of causality here. Does one become 'hypersexualized' because of early exposure, or is hypersexualized kid just likely to do some more exploration than others? Btw. many if not most little kids do some sexual exploration; most of them don't become sexually hyperactive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Too Sexual? Or Maybe Just Uncomfortable? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14019212 -

masturbate,






































constantly.




in all seriousness, i believe that castration isnt a valid option cause even without hormones the brain organ incubates your psychological libido


--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Edited by Lallafa (02/24/11 10:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
589 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.