Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: virus1824]
    #13767399 -

Quote:
So what? You're saying thats a normal way to respond? you can sympathize with mister extreme drama behavior?



Not at all, I'm saying the guys filming are cunts that deliberately went in to stir up trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Chubba] * 1
    #13767493 -

Perhaps it was the KFC's mystery guest. To see if service was in shape.


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: virus1824]
    #13767519 -

you can see he has already asked for the bacon and the guy has started up so the manager came over, that looks about when the camera starts to film.
this happened just after christmas so its a while after the 2009 Australia Day riot but the quick bit of the guys with the camera, they do look like the sort of dickheads that would do this just to piss someone off.


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: virus1824]
    #13767521 -

virus1824 said:
Perhaps it was the KFC's mystery guest. To see if service was in shape.



that would be epic if it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: mrckb]
    #13767531 -


EDIT: just about 1:50 into the video for the little song "peace in palestine"


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Edited by mexicanjewlucas (01/11/11 06:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #13769119 -

mexicanjewlucas said:
you can see he has already asked for the bacon and the guy has started up so the manager came over, that looks about when the camera starts to film.
this happened just after christmas so its a while after the 2009 Australia Day riot but the quick bit of the guys with the camera, they do look like the sort of dickheads that would do this just to piss someone off.



who gives a fuck if the lil shit is pissed off tell him to suck a cock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Uzziel]
    #13769276 -

that's some defenite non-muslim behavior.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Shins]
    #13769351 -

Shins said:
that's some defenite non-muslim behavior.



some of the most religious people act the most retarded :strokebeard2:


--------------------
:potleaf: :tendshroom: :potleaf:
:leaf::peyotespectrum::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Chubba]
    #13769389 -

I didn't read this whole thread and I don't know the context of the video, but my guess is the guy with the camera knew beforehand that this particular KFC did not serve pork products, and was deliberately trying to elicit a reaction from an employee.  Why else would he be filming as he requested bacon?  That is an incredibly mean-spirited thing to do, and I sympathize with the employee's angry reaction if that is indeed the case.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Lion]
    #13770637 -

oh yea whatever that guy with the camera was doing to get that man pissed off is wrong, if he just came in there with his women under a blanket, strapped with tnt they all would have been fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Konyap]
    #13770875 -

aiyobro said:
oh yea whatever that guy with the camera was doing to get that man pissed off is wrong, if he just came in there with his women under a blanket, strapped with tnt they all would have been fine.


Assumptions based on sweeping generalizations about the religious and political views of 1.6 billion people don't count as an argument.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Lion]
    #13770902 -

The way I see it is, he COULD be a fanatical muslim and freaking out because the guy orders bacon, OR he's a pissed off, minimum wage worker who finally just couldn't take the shit anymore.

I'm thinking its more of the latter than the former, honestly.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #13770998 -

Ima Trooper said:
The way I see it is, he COULD be a fanatical muslim and freaking out because the guy orders bacon


You don't have to be a fanatic to be really pissed off if you think someone is deliberately insulting your faith in order to provoke you.  If you walked into a Jewish deli with a camera and asked the owner for a wheel of cheese covered with bacon, and he got angry, that wouldn't necessarily make him a radical anti-Palestinian Zionist.

Quote:
OR he's a pissed off, minimum wage worker who finally just couldn't take the shit anymore.

I'm thinking its more of the latter than the former, honestly.


Yeah, that could be a factor as well.  People tend to be churlish when they're making minimum wage in a shithole like KFC.

Also, the caption in the video is hilarious.  Yeah, these barbaric Muslims have no place in our sophisticated culture, where people work till 1 a.m. deep frying factory-farmed chicken for unlivable wages.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Lion]
    #13772038 -

well chickens are pretty smart theyre not some dumb animal, meh so eff, who cares if he's angry he's not going to do anything, other then blow up a hot dog stand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Shins]
    #13772072 -

Shins said:
that's some defenite non-muslim behavior.



No shit. There isn't an airplane skyskraper anywhere near him.

Calm the fuck down, mohamad.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13772158 -

All I can hear is the employee saying something like "did you hear what he called me?". I don't hear anything about bacon, but maybe I'm deaf and I sure as shit don't have the full story.

Regardless, he doesn't even seem to mention bacon in his tantrum to my knowledge???


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Lion]
    #13773162 -

Lion said:
Ima Trooper said:
OR he's a pissed off, minimum wage worker who finally just couldn't take the shit anymore.



Yeah, that could be a factor as well.  People tend to be churlish when they're making minimum wage in a shithole like KFC. till 1 a.m. deep frying factory-farmed chicken for unlivable wages.



the minumim wage for an adult to work in fast food is about $16 an hour. its far better paying thatn the US


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: Chubba]
    #13773183 -

Chubba said:
Hah.

This is a specific halal friendly KFC store in Sydney/Australia that doesn't serve any pork products.





i don't know if it's the language, his voice or what, he just threw a toddler tantrum, it's not like someone asked for a fried leg of his mother.

Vegetarianism is weird to me, in any form. How do you draw the line? it's so vague whenever i ask people why they don't eat meats, they can never explain themselves well enough, usually.


--------------------
SCIENCE!!!
If NIST didn't even investigate whether explosives were used, how can we trust their investigation? It's a rule whenever explosions are heard.
Though I Laugh
EyegasmArt.com
anonymous: without name
Anonymous: a group with a name
don't be fooled, have a revolution on your own terms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: linkamathingy]
    #13773214 -

Quote:
Vegetarianism is weird to me, in any form. How do you draw the line? it's so vague whenever i ask people why they don't eat meats, they can never explain themselves well enough, usually.



Muslims aren't vegetarian, they're not allowed to eat pork products amongst other things.

From wiki

Quote:
Explicitly forbidden substances
A variety of substances are considered as harmful (haraam) for humans to consume and, therefore, forbidden as per various Quranic verses:
Pork (i.e., flesh of pig)[Qur'an 2:173]
Blood[Qur'an 2:173]
Animals slaughtered in the name of anyone but Allah. All that has been dedicated or offered in sacrifice to an idolatrous altar or saint or a person considered to be "divine"[Qur'an 2:173] [Qur'an 5:3]
Carrion (carcasses of dead animals)[Qur'an 2:173]
An animal that has been strangled, beaten (to death), killed by a fall, gored (to death), savaged by a beast of prey (except by a human)[Qur'an 5:3]
Food over which Allah's name is not pronounced (or at least not in a name other than Allah)[Qur'an 6:121]
Alcohol and other intoxicants[Qur'an 5:090]



As for your question of why people don't eat meat, it's very simple.

Some don't eat meat for religion, some don't eat meat for moral/compassion reasons and others don't eat meat for health. All very valid reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslim KFC employee goes crazy, bacon request (vid) [Re: linkamathingy]
    #13773235 -

It seems that the customer said "bitch", and that is what pissed off Mr. Hatemonger.

:fork: 
POS's on both sides of the counter.

:cuteshit:

The customers said "let's go" when they cut the video off. Seems like they were not all that innocent.
:notards:

I wonder what surprises they would have found in their food?
  :2girls1cup:

:bitchplease:


--------------------
I'm The Douche, Doucher, His Royal Doucheness, or El Doucherino if you are not into that whole brevity thing.

Trade List : Wanted/have edible cultures, ethobotanicals, cool plants, cacti.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Crazy, funny shit... RJLR 732 6 02/21/05 04:31 PM
by camelsmoker
* Just had KFC for the first time
( 1 2 3 all )
angryshroom 2,925 43 12/13/06 04:33 PM
by skeeter
* applied at KFC
( 1 2 all )
XUL 1,878 21 09/28/05 05:38 PM
by samueljackson
* BACON
( 1 2 3 all )
SubGen1us 3,870 51 11/02/04 02:42 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Last Meal Request: What would you choose?
( 1 2 3 all )
pk3 3,198 40 01/29/05 01:37 PM
by i_rage_against
* Canadian Bacon - GO SEE IT!
( 1 2 all )
newuser1492 1,949 22 03/29/11 09:16 PM
by demon66
* Bacon DNKYD 844 13 03/14/05 09:41 PM
by DNKYD
* Evil employers RandalFlagg 1,051 15 01/03/05 06:09 AM
by JaRRn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,277 topic views. 9 members, 50 guests and 305 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.