Anonymous #1 said: i get turned on too. i might save it to my collection
I mean I feel like a perverted sadistic bastard, but I would take the gun out, and cram my first two fingers down her throat to see how tight it will be until she gags and spits up a good bit of that thick ropey spit that lubes up the throat. Then I would lift her up by the neck to move her to a better position by a wall or bed or something. Then I would just fuck her face, and if she bites down I'll slap and choke her until she submits.
I'm probably a little sick, but a lot of the gals I have been with, have wanted rougher stuff than that. It really makes you think when you get high how fucked up it is, but then you come down, get over the tired burnt out period and come back to full sobriety only to find it perfectly normal again. More than normal in fact, you don't see anything else, but that.
|