Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13684743 -

Can anyone give me some real examples of girls being selfish in bed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13684814 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Can anyone give me some real examples of girls being selfish in bed?




1 My friend went down on his girl for 20 minutes, she patted him on the head and rolled over giving him blue balls.

2 Another friend has a problem where he can only cum from jacking off. He satisfies his girlfriend fine, but she will not put up with him jacking off onto her tits or something when done because it "makes her feel unwanted." Result, blue balls and depressed guy.

Just two examples of stuff I know of. Most guys won't even talk about that stuff to other guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13685631 -

Hell, soft I sit less than 2"... but mine's a magic stick, fully erect i'm anywhere from 5"-8.5" no joke.... the girlfriend loves it haha as my soldier is always doing something different and she is always cuming all over my dick!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13685633 -

dick size IS important to a girl. and for a guy its something to be proud of. unless you got a tiny little cocker bigger chance u can go anal tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13685635 -

Anonymous #14 said:
dick size IS important to a girl. and for a guy its something to be proud of. unless you got a tiny little cocker bigger chance u can go anal tho.



unless she just loves it when you stick it into all her holes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13686134 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Sounds like you have a small dick.




Well I clearly stated that I have no problem what so ever making girls scream in bed. So I would say that either a) your assumption is inaccurate, or b) a small dick is a highly effective pleasure tool.

I don't know which, because I don't measure and "small" is an arbitrary term.

Either way, I don't lose.

So piss off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13686251 -

Anonymous #5 said:
1 My friend went down on his girl for 20 minutes, she patted him on the head and rolled over giving him blue balls.

2 Another friend has a problem where he can only cum from jacking off. He satisfies his girlfriend fine, but she will not put up with him jacking off onto her tits or something when done because it "makes her feel unwanted." Result, blue balls and depressed guy.

Just two examples of stuff I know of. Most guys won't even talk about that stuff to other guys.



Some people actually like scenarios like your Example 1. It happens pretty frequently in my sex life because I asked her to. I love it. Of course, if it's not something one expects or likes then it is extremely bitchy/selfish.

Example 1 is fair, but Example 2 is less clear. If she's not cool with him jacking off while she is around that is pretty freaking selfish, but if he has to come on her I could understand her reluctance. It can be pretty degrading. The one time I came on a girl's face I felt terrible after because of her expression and subsequent emotional break
down.

Anyway, the guy in Example 2 should probably stop jacking for a couple of days and teach the girl how to give a handjob.

More Examples of Selfishness:

1) Girl always lays on her back never moving during sex and expects him to do all of the work. Then she blames him for sex not being exciting enough... :facepalm:

2) Girl gets pissed off if the guy turns her down when he is tired/drunk. Guy wishing to make his lady happy/avoid confrontation sucks it up and does it anyway most of the time. But unless she's 100% in the mood won't even entertain the thought of any sexual activity. :facepalm:

3) Girl rides guys face and he eats it like a champ for an hour, but she always gives up on a bj after 5 minutes. :facepalm:

4) Girl refuses to give handjobs because it is weird. ORLY? So that's why you beg me to stick it inside of you, slap your face with it, and shove it down your throat? :facepalm:

I could go on and on... All of that has happened to me and most of it with the same girl. Fortunately, we've managed to correct most of that behavior except for #2. To be fair though, I can think of equally as many scenarios with guys being selfish.

PS:
Writing this makes me think why the hell did I put up with all of that. I guess it goes to show you that things can turn around and you can make people into better lovers if you try. Sexually inexperienced people are a lot of work though.

Edited by Anonymous (12/26/10 11:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13686309 -

I'd prolly fuck a lot more bitches in 1 night stands if I had a bigger cock. Just being honest.

But eh, its sufficient. I'm fat, if I were skinnier, it would be like 2 inches bigger prolly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13686842 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Can anyone give me some real examples of girls being selfish in bed?



Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
1 My friend went down on his girl for 20 minutes, she patted him on the head and rolled over giving him blue balls.

2 Another friend has a problem where he can only cum from jacking off. He satisfies his girlfriend fine, but she will not put up with him jacking off onto her tits or something when done because it "makes her feel unwanted." Result, blue balls and depressed guy.

Just two examples of stuff I know of. Most guys won't even talk about that stuff to other guys.



Some people actually like scenarios like your Example 1. It happens pretty frequently in my sex life because I asked her to. I love it. Of course, if it's not something one expects or likes then it is extremely bitchy/selfish.

Example 1 is fair, but Example 2 is less clear. If she's not cool with him jacking off while she is around that is pretty freaking selfish, but if he has to come on her I could understand her reluctance. It can be pretty degrading. The one time I came on a girl's face I felt terrible after because of her expression and subsequent emotional break
down.

Anyway, the guy in Example 2 should probably stop jacking for a couple of days and teach the girl how to give a handjob.

More Examples of Selfishness:

1) Girl always lays on her back never moving during sex and expects him to do all of the work. Then she blames him for sex not being exciting enough... :facepalm:

2) Girl gets pissed off if the guy turns her down when he is tired/drunk. Guy wishing to make his lady happy/avoid confrontation sucks it up and does it anyway most of the time. But unless she's 100% in the mood won't even entertain the thought of any sexual activity. :facepalm:

3) Girl rides guys face and he eats it like a champ for an hour, but she always gives up on a bj after 5 minutes. :facepalm:

4) Girl refuses to give handjobs because it is weird. ORLY? So that's why you beg me to stick it inside of you, slap your face with it, and shove it down your throat? :facepalm:

I could go on and on... All of that has happened to me and most of it with the same girl. Fortunately, we've managed to correct most of that behavior except for #2. To be fair though, I can think of equally as many scenarios with guys being selfish.

PS:
Writing this makes me think why the hell did I put up with all of that. I guess it goes to show you that things can turn around and you can make people into better lovers if you try. Sexually inexperienced people are a lot of work though.







Some of those sound kind of specific but i've ran into them before.


But the most common is this one, and most you bitches are guilty of it.

Quote:
1) Girl always lays on her back never moving during sex and expects him to do all of the work.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13686912 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13686954 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Sounds like you have a small dick.




Well I clearly stated that I have no problem what so ever making girls scream in bed. So I would say that either a) your assumption is inaccurate, or b) a small dick is a highly effective pleasure tool.

I don't know which, because I don't measure and "small" is an arbitrary term.

Either way, I don't lose.

So piss off.



You can piss off, all over your balls with your small dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13690260 -

come now, don't let this turn into a dickfight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13690275 -

I didn't read the thread but yeah, OP probably has a micro-penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13690376 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Sounds like you have a small dick.




Well I clearly stated that I have no problem what so ever making girls scream in bed. So I would say that either a) your assumption is inaccurate, or b) a small dick is a highly effective pleasure tool.

I don't know which, because I don't measure and "small" is an arbitrary term.

Either way, I don't lose.

So piss off.



You can piss off, all over your balls with your small dick.



Holy shit, did it take you all day to come up with that one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #13690379 -

Anonymous #17 said:
I didn't read the thread but yeah, OP probably has a micro-penis.



lulz.

Oh no anonymous doesn't believe me :O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13690843 -

here is MY cock size:
:urinate:
:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13690853 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
1 My friend went down on his girl for 20 minutes, she patted him on the head and rolled over giving him blue balls.

2 Another friend has a problem where he can only cum from jacking off. He satisfies his girlfriend fine, but she will not put up with him jacking off onto her tits or something when done because it "makes her feel unwanted." Result, blue balls and depressed guy.

Just two examples of stuff I know of. Most guys won't even talk about that stuff to other guys.



Some people actually like scenarios like your Example 1. It happens pretty frequently in my sex life because I asked her to. I love it. Of course, if it's not something one expects or likes then it is extremely bitchy/selfish.

Example 1 is fair, but Example 2 is less clear. If she's not cool with him jacking off while she is around that is pretty freaking selfish, but if he has to come on her I could understand her reluctance. It can be pretty degrading. The one time I came on a girl's face I felt terrible after because of her expression and subsequent emotional break
down.

Anyway, the guy in Example 2 should probably stop jacking for a couple of days and teach the girl how to give a handjob.

More Examples of Selfishness:

1) Girl always lays on her back never moving during sex and expects him to do all of the work. Then she blames him for sex not being exciting enough... :facepalm:

2) Girl gets pissed off if the guy turns her down when he is tired/drunk. Guy wishing to make his lady happy/avoid confrontation sucks it up and does it anyway most of the time. But unless she's 100% in the mood won't even entertain the thought of any sexual activity. :facepalm:

3) Girl rides guys face and he eats it like a champ for an hour, but she always gives up on a bj after 5 minutes. :facepalm:

4) Girl refuses to give handjobs because it is weird. ORLY? So that's why you beg me to stick it inside of you, slap your face with it, and shove it down your throat? :facepalm:

I could go on and on... All of that has happened to me and most of it with the same girl. Fortunately, we've managed to correct most of that behavior except for #2. To be fair though, I can think of equally as many scenarios with guys being selfish.

PS:
Writing this makes me think why the hell did I put up with all of that. I guess it goes to show you that things can turn around and you can make people into better lovers if you try. Sexually inexperienced people are a lot of work though.




:thumbup:  :brilliant:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only one who simply didn't/doesn't give a fuck how big his dick was/is? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13690863 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
Can anyone give me some real examples of girls being selfish in bed?




1 My friend went down on his girl for 20 minutes, she patted him on the head and rolled over giving him blue balls.

2 Another friend has a problem where he can only cum from jacking off. He satisfies his girlfriend fine, but she will not put up with him jacking off onto her tits or something when done because it "makes her feel unwanted." Result, blue balls and depressed guy.

Just two examples of stuff I know of. Most guys won't even talk about that stuff to other guys.



:thumbup: :dudewtf:  :billymaythumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
849 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.