Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I ruined Christmas!
    #13683097 -

Just an hour or so ago, me and my family (about 8 of us total) were sitting down for christmas lunch. I was being a nice gent and pulled out the seat for my grandma, and i dont know what was going through my mind, it was one of those times I acted on impulse. As she was about to sit down, i did the old trick where you pull back the chair so the person falls. My grandma falls and gets hurt and needs help getting back up, and everyone else looks at me like im retarded. i just kept my head down the whole time. I felt like that was a real dampener on this day. Everything kind of went downhill once that happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13683106 -

:lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:
:congrats::congrats::congrats::murray::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13683116 -

damn man, thats hardcore, , good one, but still cold as ice man.:omfg:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13683118 -

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

classic...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13683242 -

This is one for the funnies...

good shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13683245 -

:shock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13683517 -

LOL

it's okay OP

we love you anyway

/hug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13683752 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13683754 -

Anonymous #8 said:
troll



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13685620 -

:rofldrunk:

LMFAO!! that shit actually made me fucking laugh! damn man you're fuckin cold as hell! lucky grams didn't break something!!
:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13685627 -

on your grandma...  :boo:  :bubbles:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13685826 -

i thought it would be funny too until she started to fall and i was like "oh shit im in trouble"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13685990 -

I just blazed in the garage at my parents n went to sleep on eve n christmas day.  My mom said that ruined christmas :[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13686098 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
troll





Has to be.

No one is that retarded. Not even on the shroomery.

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #13] * 1
    #13686273 -

Lmfao. My cousin reached my grandpas cane out and did the thing you see in cartoons where they pull someone off stage to my aunt. She choked real bad and made this horrible gurgling sound and screamed that he broke her neck.

I lol'd so hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13686291 -

rofl sounds funny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13686339 -

Yeah my family is always doing crazy shit like that though. I figure its because by 2:00 we're all good and buzzed, then by about 4:00 everyones real pissy, and by 6 theres fist fights every year :lol:

Its just how it goes :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13687116 -

This didn't actually happen though did it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13687165 -

Yes, what reason would I have to lie to you dipshits?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ruined Christmas! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13687201 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Yes, what reason would I have to lie to you dipshits?



I apologise for the confusion, i was commenting on Anonymous #1's original post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the church is scamming my grandma for 1 grand Anonymous 472 10 10/19/09 12:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Blowjob for Christmas?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,429 52 12/16/09 11:00 PM
by Anonymous
* How do I get rid of this stupid christmas background? Anonymous 273 14 12/25/09 10:12 PM
by Anonymous
* I hate christmas Anonymous 336 9 12/26/07 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* Fucking love christmas Anonymous 226 5 12/20/08 05:47 AM
by Anonymous
* An ounce of weed completely ruined
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 852 27 02/18/10 06:53 PM
by Anonymous
* So I got a Real Doll (tm) for Christmas Anonymous 533 10 01/05/08 07:47 AM
by Anonymous
* I never got the christmas card Gillette promised to send me Anonymous 161 2 12/25/07 06:52 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
806 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.