Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28)
    #13551835 -

How do underaged kids buy alcoholic beverages if they don't have someone 21+ to buy for them? Do they buy it online? Thoughts? :sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13551840 -

They find places that don't card.  Are you stupid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13551858 -

? I thought places had to card. :um: How is one supposed to find one of these places? Just go to every single liqor store you can find and ask for a bottle of vodka? Not that I need to know or anything  :hehehe:

I also heard convenience stores sell alcohol? Is this true?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13551865 -

I'm not gonna help you buy alcohol.  Convenience stores may sell it, it varies state to state and on the store.  Here in PA, they do not.  Places do have to card, you also have to drive the speed limit. 

You could try going to every place and asking, or you could you know...make friends, talk to people, etc.  That's generally how knowledge is imparted and most kids under 21 know where to go for alcohol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13551867 -

what does driving the speed limit have to do with anything ahahah?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13551884 -

You have to drive the speed limit...doesn't mean everyone does.  Same with carding.  Not the brightest bulb are we now?  I'm done here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13551891 -

I just assumed all places would card considering they can lose their store if they dont? correct?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13551913 -

I think your missing his point, places are supposed to card that does'nt mean that they do. yes a place can lose there liquor license if there caught but a lot of places still don't card.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13552800 -

I was working at the movie theater during high school and got one of my fellow employees to buy me a bottle of vodka, provided that I threw in some extra dough on top.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13555812 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I was working at the movie theater during high school and got one of my fellow employees to buy me a bottle of vodka, provided that I threw in some extra dough on top.



Cool story bro.

I'm still underage and every time i need a bottle i just send a runner. What the hell does everyone else do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be reality #8 (11/28) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13555939 -

Whats a runner?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
423 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.