Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dating multiple females... interesting twist.
    #13548607 -

So yeah, three females, three reactions to the situation. The one was very mellow about it, and seems very stable. One was a long term friend who blew up and said, "I doubt I will ever forgive you for this." She was quite stern, and seems true to her word considering she never kissed a guy and I told her about the other girls and was honest about everything. She wanted to hear it all, but didn't like it in the least.

The interesting one is the third one. I expected it to go like the second-big blow up. I mentioned something about polygamy and she started freaking out. She said "you didn't tell me you were married, let alone had multiple wives!" I was like "uh... I'm not married, I just am going out with 3 er well now 2 people." She had a face palm moment and mentioned that she dated multiple guys, and currently does, but no one is the actual boyfriend. So I was then asking how she wanted to proceed since clearly she is the same boat. Her response was quite forward, "you said you were going to fuck me for hours, cuddle, and sleep with me. You better keep your promise."


So... yeah this is weird. I lost a friend of 5 years over this whole issue (but I dunno she was flaky) and to cut to the chase have been given the order to fuck for hours or die trying. It is weird, she is like a penpal who wants to meet occasionally for romance/animal like sex.

The first gal I told though is clear girlfriend material, since her reaction seemed the least threatening in terms of the polar wanting my balls chopped off/wanting them in her mouth.

This is probably going to go badly :datass:

I guess the best thing to do is talk it over with the cool one to see how she feels about it all. It would suck to lose her. Both are smart, and the penpal one wants something long term in spread out times that wouldn't take away from the other.

I'm at kind of a lose, as I didn't expect any of this a week ago. :ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating multiple females... interesting twist. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13548631 -

why do any of them have to know?

obviously you entered into relationships with all of them under false pretenses so you are the one to blame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating multiple females... interesting twist. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13548639 -

Which is why I became honest about it. It worked fine until I told the truth, but this is the age of facebook. The truth would have came out in the form of a dead animal on my driveway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating multiple females... interesting twist. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13548650 -

Ah, see I don't have a facebook

MAYBE THATS WHY ITS SO EASY FOR ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating multiple females... interesting twist. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13548818 -

Doesn't matter if you do, it only takes one of them to have one. Photos, or text, truth gets out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Porn y relationships
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,128 60 03/24/18 09:05 AM
by Anonymous
* How often do you go out?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 597 35 05/01/09 01:04 AM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
258 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.