Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #3 said: Anyone notice a theme? The majority of these are at SPORTING EVENTS.
What kind of guy is thinking "The perfect place to ask a girl to marry me is at a masculine, ego-driven sausage fest filled with drunk, sweaty men..."
Most women don't even let you watch the game on TV and are bored stiff by sports. Why on earth would you ask someone to marry you at an event?
This was the first thought I had. I wonder what goes through dude's head... "Hey honey, I'm going to ask YOU to live and sleep with my dumb ass forever and ever, and I'm going to do it at a place I love and you don't really care for." Doing cool things for your son, or dad, or grandparents, at a sporting event might be a good idea. But there's nothing romantic about baseball. Shit.
My GF loves football. I couldn't care less about it. She'd probably be thrilled out of her mind if I proposed at a Saints game.

even if 99% of women don't like sports, The remaining 1% is more than enough to account for these proposals. that being said, I'm pretty sure those women weren't in the 1%...
|