Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13402194 -

Who is to say that the rigging of the building did not take place over many months or even years.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13402199 -

#7 yea, that is exactly what he wants you to believe.  That's why people blow them off 24/7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13402226 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Who is to say that the rigging of the building did not take place over many months or even years.....



Because the thousands of people who serviced that building over the years would've noticed?  Because people had offices in those buildings that remained literally unchanged for years?  For fucking starters?

Goddamn, people.

Anonymous #8 said:
#7 yea, that is exactly what he wants you to believe.  That's why people blow them off 24/7.



I know, and I know I'm wasting my breath, but the goddamn "controlled demolition" shit is just so mind-numbingly stupid that it makes me want to weep for humanity.  I desperately just want these people to use their brains and come up with a theory that is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.  I mean, conspiracy theories shouldn't be easily disprovable, but a fifth grader with good logic can disprove the controlled demolition horseshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13402239 -

I'm telling ya, read this, the guy shits all over these fools.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13402271 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
Who is to say that the rigging of the building did not take place over many months or even years.....



Because the thousands of people who serviced that building over the years would've noticed?  Because people had offices in those buildings that remained literally unchanged for years?  For fucking starters?

Goddamn, people.

Anonymous #8 said:
#7 yea, that is exactly what he wants you to believe.  That's why people blow them off 24/7.



I know, and I know I'm wasting my breath, but the goddamn "controlled demolition" shit is just so mind-numbingly stupid that it makes me want to weep for humanity.  I desperately just want these people to use their brains and come up with a theory that is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.  I mean, conspiracy theories shouldn't be easily disprovable, but a fifth grader with good logic can disprove the controlled demolition horseshit.



what do you believe?

the planes took the whole thing down?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13402291 -

Yea, I believe a jet of that size going that speed and melting the beams that weren't collapsed from the impact did in fact make the building collapse.  Don't mind me though, you have been enlightened and seen truths me and #7 have not seen.

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13402337 -

Anonymous #1 said:
what do you believe?

the planes took the whole thing down?



planes
+
sheered structural members
+
torn off fireproofing
+
big fucking fire weakening remaining supports
=
FAIL

I don't know who was flying the planes.  I don't know who sent the guys flying the planes.  I believe al Qaeda, but I freely admit it's possible it was our own government, or Israel, or whoever.

But yes, Virginia, the buildings really did collapse because someone flew two big fucking planes into them.

The controlled demolition shit isn't even possible.  Again, it's not that I think the government isn't EEEEEEEVIL enough, because they are.  It's that it's NOT. FUCKING. POSSIBLE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13402452 -

I watched a documentary on the discovery channel and they said the building was built for this kind of thing not to happen.  I'm not taking sides, just curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13402464 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Yea, I believe a jet of that size going that speed and melting the beams that weren't collapsed from the impact did in fact make the building collapse.  Don't mind me though, you have been enlightened and seen truths me and #7 have not seen.

:ilold:



calm down buddy, you're over dramatizing this.  like i said, i'm not taking sides.  i asked a simple question.  no need get all haughty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13402504 -

this thread about owning women is so fucking dead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13402511 -

I didn't see I was responding to you I apologize, I thought you were #3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13402549 -

Well what is up with some proof that it could not have been a planned demolition, like maybe citing one case where a building just collapsed straight down like that.  As soon I i saw it I was like wow, that shit was demoed.

Just a little too perfect how those buildings fell down in perfect sync with one another.

I dont really give a fuck because I know how corrupt the government is, I just would like to see some kind of evidence for your argument.


:watchingyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13402592 -

Doesn't the private sector have superior technology than the public sector?

Maybe they used ray guns or resonant frequencies to take the building down. 

Shit's possible.

but really it was probably something else that was done.

In Hawaii I was told by a serviceman that some people he contacted in the service knew folks that died underneath it when it collapsed.  They were taking gold out of the basement or something through a 'secret hatch' of sorts.

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13402615 -

Anonymous #9 said:
this thread about owning women is so fucking dead



:huxleyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13402685 -

This thread = :failboat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13402781 -


Edited by Anonymous (10/28/10 07:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Owning women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13404139 -

Well, since we're all in agreement that women should live in bondage with no civil rights, that's good enough for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,970 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.