Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Why Young Girls Are So Damn Slutty These Days [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13267529 -

Anonymous #3 said:
bitches aint shit but ho's and trick slob on the knob and suck the dick- self loving man



:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Young Girls Are So Damn Slutty These Days [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13267577 -

lol @ #2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Young Girls Are So Damn Slutty These Days [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #13267740 -

Honestly man I have a hard time fucking women.

I've had sex with one girl, many times, and she was really hot. But besides from her I don't do well even with average looking girls. I wish girls were a lot sluttier to be honest. It would really make my life easier and more happy.

I'm not a competitive dude by nature. I want to get pussy but I just see people flirting and the whole men/women relations and I laugh. I can't take such things seriously. I just wish I could find a girl who find the whole world and the idea of impressing someone else utterly futile and pointless. I realize this probably won't happen but I shouldn't give up my ideals right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Young Girls Are So Damn Slutty These Days [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #13267898 -

i dunno as slutty as bitches can be which they are, when your not around i think people in general have become less slutty and only stupid in annoying/mouth flapping ways and not in other carnal ways.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,448 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.