Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I want to club the baby seal clubbers
    #13180946 -

Seriously.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  I thought about sniping them from afar instead, but that's much too quick and painless.  Clubbing the clubbers seems most appropriate.  I'd just dump their useless body into the ocean and let the marine life consume their corpse so these worthless bags of meat actually serve a purpose in life.






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13180951 -

Its to ensure the best quality seal pelt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13180958 -

And a humane death. Spike through the skull is a sure thing, bullet may not do the deed.

You should see how they do cows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13180966 -

Why do people get butthurt over baby seals but not over cows, calfs, chicken, turkey, fish, baby fish (caviar, roe, etc.) etc when they are killed more often?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13180987 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Why do people get butthurt over baby seals but not over cows, calfs, chicken, turkey, fish, baby fish (caviar, roe, etc.) etc when they are killed more often?



Because those animals are killed as a source of food.  Baby seals are murdered because some egotistical filthy human wants to wear a fur coat that isn't synthetic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13181038 -

They also wear cow pelt, they use feathers for decoration, they mount deer on walls, whats different about them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13181188 -

Well maybe you should do something positive about it, like find these guys a market for their seal meat, $$$

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13181205 -

Anonymous #1 said:





Lol, he's like, "Oh shit! Noooooo"


They are like fat ass dachsuns with no legs

Oh they are so cute:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13181228 -

then do it dude stop being such a pussy and club them from the feet up and when their final moments of life approach take a piss on their face. then ill kill you cause your the clubber of seal clubbers and that would be wrong as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13181238 -

Then I'll be forced to club the clubber of the baby seal clubber that clubs the clubber clubbering some other clubber while clubbing at the local discotek.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13181245 -

i club kittens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13181377 -

Anonymous #5 said:
They are like fat ass dachsuns with no legs



Except dachshunds are little badasses.
They were bred to hunt badgers, that's why they are that shape.
To go face first down a badger hole and win.

Don't diss on dachsunds dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13181619 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Don't diss on dachsunds dude.



:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13181647 -

Dude, for serious.

They go face to face with badgers and win. Chuck Norris isn't bad enough to do that.
Every dachshund you see comes from a long line of winners- that's the difference between dachshunds and people.

With dachshunds, only the winners breed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13181694 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13181756 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Why do people get butthurt over baby seals but not over cows, calfs, chicken, turkey, fish, baby fish (caviar, roe, etc.) etc when they are killed more often?




Those animals are raised for eating

And fish aren't mammals and cute like seals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13181768 -

I'm going to go club a baby seal right now!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13181971 -

Whats a baby seals favorite drink?

Canadian club on the rocks.. 

:headbanger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13182076 -

Anonymous #8 said:
And fish aren't mammals and cute like seals



Sea Kittens!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to club the baby seal clubbers [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13182155 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Whats a baby seals favorite drink?

Canadian club on the rocks.. 

:headbanger:




:mrburns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are Americans considered so fuckin dumb to other technocratic geographics?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 878 38 01/23/10 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do you hate gay people?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,863 65 06/07/10 10:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Sept 12 hours at a dirty day-time afterhours yesterday... Anonymous 208 4 03/03/08 09:36 PM
by Anonymous
* chem trails and mind control!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,004 77 01/11/09 01:17 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
765 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.