Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who else doesn't jerk off?
    #13044433 -

I never have. I've had plenty of wet dreams though. Yesterday I did. Doesn't seem fun getting sticky without a girl.

Edited by Anonymous (08/13/10 01:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13045163 -

I don't hardly ever jerk it any more these days...but I at least make sure to empty the chambers from time to time to avoid creaming in my sleep  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13045329 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I never have. I've had plenty of wet dreams though. Yesterday I did. Doesn't seem fun getting sticky without a girl.



I don't either. I get plenty of wet dreams as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13045361 -

I've jerked off twice today and I've only been up for 2 hours. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13045486 -

I jerk off 2-3 times a day most of the time.

If I didn't I would most likely kill someone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13045812 -

Holy WTF???????? OP, if youre not 13 or 14 then seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else doesn't jerk off? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13049169 -

4 weeks, no five knuckle shuffle, thats my claim to fame. Having another crack shortly. Actualy during that time I only bashed the bishop about 5-6 times in 3 months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bashing the bishop Anonymous 143 2 04/27/08 04:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
424 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.