Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Sex with a condom?
    #12982615 -

Ive had 2 girlfriends and sex with 3 girls total. Im 19. I have never used a condom when i have had sex. They have been on birthcontol or i pull out. Now one of my ex's wants me to use a condom for some reason.

How much different is sex with a condom. Feeling and sensitivity gone? Should i try it? Or tell her to fuck herself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12982626 -

Varies depending on condom, but generally there is quite a loss of sensation, not to mention the pain in the ass of having to put on a condom right when you're ready to go.

Still though, better than an abortion or unwanted child.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12982645 -

Safest bet is to keep it wrapped up unless your in a serious relationship, with someone who isn't gonna cheat on you, that is STD free and gets regular check ups, that you wouldn't mind getting pregnant.

But yeah, sex without the condom feels way the fuck better.

Edited by Anonymous (07/31/10 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12982730 -

you realize the "pull out" thing doesn't work, because semen is released in the fluid that comes out prior to ejaculation?

:facepalm:

might as well call it the "pull and pray" method

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12982853 -

Well, there's a whole lot less fluid that comes out prior to ejaculation. Fewer swimmers means lowered probability of one of them skidaddling on over to and egg.

I'd bet odds are, pulling out you're statistically less likely to knock her up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12982874 -

whatever gets your penis hard

i still think that's a stupid bet to make

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12982913 -

Me and my fiance never have sex with a condom and i cant imagine having sex with one. I am also on birth control so it makes it better for us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12984008 -

it will take a while to get used to sex with a condom but really it is by far the safest thing to do if you aren't in a long term relationship.

if you are get her to have a IUD fitted.  contraceptive pills can do weird stuff to women's brains at times with all the hormones floating about...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12984014 -

It the safe way, but as the old expression goes: it's like taking a shower wearing a raincoat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12984383 -

go with trojan ultra thins.  I have a really embarrassing story actually about condoms and how I thought I had developed some erectile dysfunction when I was like 18 :uhoh:.

Anyway, I lost my virginity with a condom, no biggy.  Didn't get laid again for like half a year.  Then the next time I try and put this condom on and my dick goes soft.  I play it off "I'm not in the mood" while my ego is screaming "YOU SAD, SAD LITTLE MAN!" 

So a week goes by, I try again with the same brand condom, durex it was.  Same thing, My dick went soft :uhoh:  I went and talked to a trusty friend who recommended ultra thins and he said to me "dude, did you borrow condoms off of "steve?" Which I answered yes to, and he said "So did I, Steve must have a small dick cause I couldn't stay hard in those things neither.  try Trojan ultra thins."

:rofl:

So yea, my current gf who I've been together with for over 2 years on our third time we actually had sex because the ultra thins didn't feel like I was stuffing my wang into a latex glove, she's on birth control now though  THANK GOD because condoms are really shitty.

Hope my story made ya smile :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12984426 -

I am on birth control and I still don't like having sex without a condom. I enjoy it, but I don't want to risk it.

If you don't want a kid, use condoms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #12984432 -

If you don't want a kid, have sex with a partner who will have an abortion and not ruin your life.  Take all other precautions of course first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12984434 -

Abortion isn't birth control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12984437 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Abortion isn't birth control.



:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12984692 -

This is untrue, actually.  There are very few to no live sperm  in precum, PROVIDED that you have urinated between the two ejaculations.  The urine cleanes out the tubes as it were and kills any lingering sperm making your precum safe again :smile:  Check it out here

Pulling out is actually quite effective statistically, the problem is you have morons who don't know when they're coming and don't pull out right away.

Once you have the slightest bit of control over your pelvic muscles, you can intentionally not cum and then pull out.

I would still make her use the pill just in case :evil:

Edited by Anonymous (08/01/10 10:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12984777 -

you can say "you have to do it like this" or "well, statistically",
but people get pregnant using the pull and pray all the time

i'll sit out on the roulette

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12984877 -

Very well.  Have fun sorta-but-not-at-all getting your dick wet in a condom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12984882 -

the real question is whats better; sex with a condom, or sex with a lady who has no sex drive because of hormone based bc?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #12] * 1
    #12985037 -

Kids, the movie.

That.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex with a condom? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12985097 -

I recommend cannabis as a safe and effective aphrodisiac when your lady friend isn't in the mood.  Just not too much :gethigh:

I wish I could still wear condoms, I really do. My dick starts to shrink in terror as soon as I hear the crackle of the wrapper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Porn y relationships
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,128 60 03/24/18 09:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,827 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.