funny story in a way i guess. Ok... so Im not racist, really ive had alot of latino friends and a few black friends and I actually think some black chicks are hot. ok so my ex was dating this black dude like a few months before she decides to look me up again after about 5 years. And put it this way shes like my great white buffalo. the one that gott away. So we go on a date and hit off really good and talk for like 12 hours and then like a week later she blows me off when i said i wanted to take her out again. saying theres no future for us, I'm in a relationship, blah, blah. So a couple weeks go by and then i found out that its some older black dude shes dating. Shit bothers me maybe shes some fucking slut now just looking for big black dick. Yeah im not hung but im above average. Anyways that one hurt like a motherfucker and now I kinda hate her. Kinda makes me sad cause i care about her. Oh well though life is B.S. most of the time.
|