I'm gay, and I think sex with a woman would be very awkward. I would really much rather have that woman be a lesbian, so that there are no expectations either way that it is any more than an experiment.
I wouldnt want to let her down, it should be a good experience for her. If I ever have sex with a straight woman, which I dont rule out, its to make her happy.
If a goodlooking woman wanted to suck my dick she'd be welcome to it, but me going down on a woman is a very offputting thought. Vaginas and me just are not a good combination.
I'd look forward to give an attractive woman a sexual massage that goes all the way, but having my dick in her.. awkward.
I like my men masculine, but if it came to sex with a woman, she should be very feminine and be natural, so no makeup and perfume crap.
|