Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need runner *DELETED*
    #12623039 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: MR14]
    #12623064 -

I like going to fields and sprinting in my bare feet.

For running long distances I have a cheap pair of runners I got from costco a couple years ago, they still feel like brand new.

I want these..



--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: MR14]
    #12623213 -

manrig said:
I need a new runner shoe for Running, Gym work, Skipping /

I'm looking at this shoe ATM,

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:104090/sku:54744022/Nike%20Air%20Max%20%2B%202009%20%20-%20Men%27s?supercat=home&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20GENERAL%20SEARCH

Good Call ,  Bad Call?


What shoe do you have?

- MR


Not sure how a $129.99 - $159.99 pair of Nike's can possibly be a 'bad call'


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner *DELETED* [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12623253 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: kirilan]
    #12623271 -

kirilan said:
I like going to fields and sprinting in my bare feet.

For running long distances I have a cheap pair of runners I got from costco a couple years ago, they still feel like brand new.

I want these..





Everybody wants those :rolleyes:

From what I've seen they give you ingrown toe nails, and fall apart easily. Although I've only known two people to wear them long term.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to vehemently defend their overpriced toe shoes.

Anyways, Teva brand Dozers are open like sandals but have a protected toe, and have thick soles and ankle straps. Good for everything.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: MR14]
    #12623278 -

manrig said:
in the sense of,

a $129.99-$159.99 pair of Newbalance' > Nike's for Skipping/Gym work ETC.

thanks 4 replies

MR



If you're gonna buy from footlocker why not go to the actual store and try em on?


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: MR14]
    #12623386 -

I really don't understand why the hell anyone pay's that much money for sneakers.  Just go to footlocker and try some shoes on, I'm sure you can get a comfy pair of new balances for under 60 bucks that will work just as well.  Unless of course you are running like 10 miles a day.  I run 3-4 miles a day in my Puma Roma's and my feet feel fine afterwards.  They could be more comfortable, but I've been using them for almost 2 months running everyday and my feet feel fine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner *DELETED* [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12624037 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: MR14]
    #12624216 -

run barefooted its the cheapest:lol:jk

this came to mind i always see gehhto ass fools wearing foil on there shoes hmm im thinkin it keeps them water proof i guess??? it cracks me up when i see hobo's wearin that shit ha


--------------------

Awebig Faggot said " Nice fucking question, shivers blood.
Seriously, go." ahahah A prime example of getting mad through a computer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need runner [Re: kirilan]
    #12624234 -

kirilan said:
I like going to fields and sprinting in my bare feet.

For running long distances I have a cheap pair of runners I got from costco a couple years ago, they still feel like brand new.

I want these..





They are weird and freaky :uhoh:

Toe socks freak me out as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New rap what you think? *DELETED* jamzymc 127 4 03/09/18 11:27 AM
by Not Responding
* . z_x_x_z 593 6 11/08/05 09:30 PM
by recalcitrant
* Anyone here use sprint? blacksabbathrulz 823 15 06/05/06 12:30 PM
by Atheist
* Sprint has fucked my libido SneezingPenis 641 2 01/30/06 09:43 PM
by MisterMyco
* Runners High
( 1 2 all )
Worf 1,908 22 08/08/05 06:14 PM
by nookjohn
* Home star runner notapillow 1,249 18 06/23/04 11:51 PM
by juende
* Long distance runner Ripple 1,168 7 03/02/05 09:21 PM
by Snape
* long distance runner.... Kremlin 758 5 05/29/04 02:04 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
505 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.