Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #12487826 -

maestroelite said:
nismo2491 said:
haha I love people that try to say 6 vic 5mg doesn't equal a 30mg roxy. its like, um yeah it does. they're bother 30mg of oxycodone. and then they try to say "its oxycontin which is different than oxycodone" and I just :facepalm: and try to explain "oxycontin is a brand name, oxycodone is the name of the ingredient in that brand" but they're normally too pilled out, and think that just cause they're pillheads they know everything about the pills they do.

funny thing is, I RARELY do pills, like 3 times a year maybe. :shrug2: and I know more than my pillhead friends.




Well, you might be right, but oxycontin isn't the same drug as hydrocodone.



no, not at all. oxycodone is oxycodone and hyrdrocodone is hydrocodone... :shrug2:  I didn't realize that my post implied that in any way, but I guess maybe it did. :shrug:

I mean, thats like saying a camry isn't the same car as a taurus. well, no f'ing shit... LOL


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (05/01/10 09:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: nismo2491]
    #12488075 -

I wouldn't even say a potential, I'd say a guarntee


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: Deleri]
    #12488105 -

Deleri said:
I wouldn't even say a potential, I'd say a guarntee



haha true.

yeah. the trick to ding opiates and not getting addicted is to do like 1 opiate every 3-4 months.  any more frequency and you're gonna get addicted.  shit, even 3-4 mos. might fuck you. :themoreyouknow:


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: danlennon3]
    #12488113 -

danlennon3 said:
Op must be talking about 80 oxycodone. and Op, if you have a LOT of them like you said, there is potential for becoming addicted. So be safe:peace:

:oc80mg:



yeah, I guess they are oxy's, I had found a larger bottle of hydro 5's, but gave most away.

no worries man, not my style. once in a few months type of deal.  And usually when I am actually in pain.

Plus the side effects are just not very desirable.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: nismo2491]
    #12488128 -

Quote:
haha I love people that try to say 6 vic 5mg doesn't equal a 30mg roxy..




Ummmmmmm why?


they're right


Viccodin = Hydrocodone

Oxy = Oxycodone

A simple google search woulda told u that


it also will tell you oxy is slightly stronger


so being a long time former addict ill tell you myself 4 or 5 vis DOESNT even come close to a roxi


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: Apostle]
    #12488143 -

6 5mg vics gets me just as fucked up as 30mg oxy but not in nearly as pleasant a way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: morrowasted]
    #12488185 -

excuse me, in my highness I chose wrong drugs.  then choose percs and roxy being the same thing.

:facepalm: to myself. LOL


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: nismo2491]
    #12488210 -

no doubt

:hippie:



yea i have that same argument with friends all the time


"dude i cant believe u do roxis, i only fuck with percs"

:facepalm:


enjoy the ulcers is all i can say


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: Apostle]
    #12488222 -

Don't argue with junkies about opiates :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: Deleri]
    #12490478 -

in my experience, ive nodded way harder off of eating 6-7 percs than i have railing an 80.

I think it might have to do with synergy with the apap for me. Since my natural tolerance to opiates is pretty high.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hydrocodone 80's [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #12490488 -

well, if you figure 325mg of apap 6 or 7 times.... thats a shit ton of apap!!! like was said, enjoy the ulcers. LOL  and thats basically poisoning your liver with that much apap.....


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (05/01/10 07:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wounded Army Vet = Free Hydrocodone and Oxycodone
( 1 2 all )
dfernandez90 2,120 20 03/26/08 01:27 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,954 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* Oxycodone question
( 1 2 all )
SerioOria 4,325 32 08/14/05 03:28 AM
by Trainwreck
* Prescribed Oxycontin for 30 years?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,674 22 06/29/08 10:18 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,030 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* Pills/Oxycontin/Oxycodone
( 1 2 all )
razmablues 2,720 27 05/27/08 11:35 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* is oxycontin just an american thing?
( 1 2 all )
beneath 2,164 32 11/12/07 06:34 PM
by whattheheck
* Oxycodone
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TNpsilo420 9,285 79 10/05/06 11:13 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,233 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.