Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous Safety Deposit?
    #12440880 -

I would like to work hard for a few months to a year and cultivate a nice stockpile of cubes but do not want them on my property once finished.  I also do not want the equipment used to make them around either so I would plan on selling or otherwise getting rid of it.  Does anyone have a good solution for a secure place to keep them locked up?

I would love to put them in my safety deposit box but if they were to be found your identity is tied to it so I am leaning against this.

Burying on my property is not an option and I would be just as nervous burying them on someone else's land (even if rural) as just keeping them at my residence.

I would like to have a pound or so waiting for me so I could go and pick up a few grams when I wanted to trip so I couldn't be busted for much if something went wrong.

Anyone have a good off-site storage solution?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Safety Deposit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12441062 -

Bury it in a public Forrest. If your worried about not being able to get back to the spot get a GPS. I have a Grand, a firearm, Hair dye and a change of clothes buried in my local Forrest just in case. It's a pretty good place to hide things specially if you keep it small and try not to make it noticeable you've been diggin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Safety Deposit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12441220 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Bury it in a public Forrest. If your worried about not being able to get back to the spot get a GPS. I have a Grand, a firearm, Hair dye and a change of clothes buried in my local Forrest just in case. It's a pretty good place to hide things specially if you keep it small and try not to make it noticeable you've been diggin.



hmmm I gotta remember that one, I like that.
I have a getaway kit stashed at my old work, but that was only convenient when I worked there and had access to any of the 300 cars on the lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Safety Deposit? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12441457 -

This thread is :failboat: on all accounts possible...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bans and this Anonymous/Not forum
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,224 27 01/06/08 06:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Who is anonymous?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 732 24 01/19/08 08:52 AM
by Anonymous
* Anonymous gathering thread! Anonymous 647 7 09/09/07 11:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Anonymous Anonymity Anonymous 338 5 09/09/07 06:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerites Anonymous Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YthanA 65,920 65 01/05/26 04:28 PM
by Anonymous
* Not another CrystalG thread in anonymous!!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 892 22 11/03/07 03:29 AM
by Anonymous
* The Official Ask Anonymous Thread.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 917 27 09/13/07 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* I like the anonymous forum
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,175 24 02/09/08 07:42 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
242 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.