Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
[IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen
    #12417536 -

Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen
April 18, 2010 - chicagotribune.com

Dale Hunt spent part of his Sunday trying to revive a 1987 Pontiac Trans Am with a blown transmission. It was supposed to be a project he shared with his son, Aaron. It turned out to be a memorial.

Aaron Hunt, a Wonder Lake teenager with a magnetic personality and a charming smile, died Friday night, four days after he apparently chased a dangerous high by huffing propane fumes.

His death was a sign of the frightening but often little-known power of inhalants. They are one of the drugs most widely abused by teens, and while they are capable of killing with a single use, many parents aren't aware of their popularity or danger, experts say.

"I speak to many parents whose kids have died from this, and while they talked to their kids about (other risky behavior), they never thought their kids would do something like this," said Harvey Weiss, director of the National Inhalant Prevention Coalition.

Hunt's parents were equally stunned. Now they want to spread the word that what might seem like an unthinkable menace is more common than many families might want to believe.

"I want parents and kids to know," Dale Hunt said. "People don't need to die this way."

Aaron Hunt was 18 and a senior at McHenry West High School. He loved video games and playing football with his friends. He wanted to follow a family tradition by becoming a mechanic and was planning to take automotive courses at McHenry County College.

His parents said he had a playful personality, even when he got into trouble.

"You couldn't be mad at him," said his mother, Shawnda Hunt. "He'd peek around the corner and give you this crazy smile."

But the trouble grew more serious in recent months. His parents said he was caught smoking marijuana and consequently enrolled in counseling and drug education classes. He had to undergo drug testing while he was in counseling, too, and he passed every time, his father said.

Over the last few weeks, though, Hunt's parents noticed worrying changes. He was losing a lot of weight, and the light that normally flickered in his eyes had grown dim.

"I asked him, ‘Are you eating?'" his mother recalled. "He just said, ‘I'm fine, I'm fine.' Then a couple of days later, this happened."

The University of Michigan's Monitoring the Future survey, which documents trends in teen drug abuse, has found that inhalants trail only alcohol and marijuana among the substances most commonly abused by younger teens. Eight percent of eighth-graders and 6 percent of high school sophomores say they've used inhalants in the last year.

Weiss, of the National Inhalant Prevention Coalition, said younger kids favor them because they are cheap and relatively easy to get. Some of the most common inhalants include spray paint, shoe polish and gasoline, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

Their popularity fades as students get older — only 3 percent of high school seniors say they've used inhalants in the last year — but Weiss said they have one property prized by people who want to keep their substance abuse a secret.

"Inhalants are not detectable through most drug tests," he said.

Officials with Centegra Hospital-McHenry said that about 6 p.m. April 12, Hunt was in a car with friends when he went into a seizure. His parents said he had been huffing propane meant to fuel a lantern. He had the receipt for the canister in his pocket.

By the time paramedics arrived, Hunt's heart had stopped, and his brain had gone without oxygen for as long as 10 minutes, hospital officials said.

He spent the next four days on life support as his friends flooded the hospital. But by Friday, Dale Hunt said, it was clear that the brain damage had been too severe. His ventilator was removed, and he died just before 11 that night.

By Sunday afternoon, a tribute page on Facebook had more than 1,100 fans, many of whom expressed shock and sorrow over his death. One of his friends told the Tribune that she dropped to the ground when she learned the cause.

Weiss said there are no reliable nationwide statistics for deaths caused by inhalants, though he gets as many as 150 calls a year from parents who have suffered such a loss.

He said many families aren't aware of possible warning signals, which include weight loss, deteriorating memory, chemical smells on the breath and the appearance of chemical products in a child's room or backpack. Even things as seemingly innocent as air freshener or computer cleaner could be signs of trouble, he said.

That's the kind of information Dale Hunt wants people to know. He plans to tell his family's story to schools and recovery groups, passing along a simple message and a heartbreaking plea.

"Kids are killing themselves with this stuff," he said. "It has got to stop."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: veggie]
    #12417586 -



--------------------
:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: veggie] * 2
    #12417626 -

It sure is a good thing he quit smoking that deadly killer demon-weed marijuana and stuck to safer legal substances like propane gas. If he would have stuck to that poisonous plant marijuana he may have died! Better to go with what is legal and safe, than illegal and known for it's millions of deaths. :super:

Keep marijuana illegal, it keeps children from trying all dangerous things. :super:

:uhoh:

In all seriousness, sorry to the friends/family of that person. Just remember, the more restricted people are, the less educated they are about what they are restricted from and the less they will trust you when you say something is bad, regardless of if it is dangerous or safe or addictive. If people have problems with something that is illegal, they are not open to talk to people about it. When people are addicted to something legal, they an get help without fear.

Quote:
"Kids are killing themselves with this stuff," he said. "It has got to stop."



What are they going to do? ban propane? whats next? ban gasoline and oil and cars and airplanes and trains and food and water... come on... Get real people. If you want it to stop, talk to your children, don't go out declaring things need to be banned! Realize children grow up into adults and don't believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny and will make their own choices because it is their life. If they want to kill themselves consuming something you don't agree with, that's not up to you, it is THEIR life.:wink: What if your favorite food was pizza and some kid died because he choked on pizza and people banned pizza to keep children safe, do you understand?

Edited by guest1 (04/18/10 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #12417681 -

eyesoftheworld said:




:rofl:


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #12417682 -

eyesoftheworld said:





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: veggie]
    #12417731 -

You would think by 18 you would be smart enough not to huff propane.  Why not buy a few whip cream cans or something?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #12417785 -

Of all the things he could have inhaled... propane?

Darwinism ... anyone?


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PDU]
    #12417800 -

I'm sure the high was amazing probably consisted of nausea and a headache.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #12417825 -

i could have used that propane to make a burger right now :frown:


--------------------
:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #12418079 -

This is the first I ever heard of getting high from propane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #12418152 -

Quote:
But the trouble grew more serious in recent months. His parents said he was caught smoking marijuana and consequently enrolled in counseling and drug education classes. He had to undergo drug testing while he was in counseling, too, and he passed every time, his father said.



Um, ya, and if you'd left the poor little fuck alone smoking weed maybe he wouldn't have moved on to huffing. Drug education classes = education about what simple minded fucks he's surrounded by.

He probably got reckless because he felt oppressed. Arrogant parents never learn, they just move on to their next mindless cause.

Quote:
Even things as seemingly innocent as air freshener or computer cleaner could be signs of trouble, he said.



N - A - Z - I. What does that spell? Parents!

Quote:
"Kids are killing themselves with this stuff," he said. "It has got to stop."



It's amazing to me that the father now sees talking to people about why not to huff as his life's purpose since a couple hundred kids including his son died from it this year, as opposed to thousands in auto accidents and thousands of cancer. I don't see these people pushing for subways and clean water and air, that would be asking too much. But in a world like this in which you're expected to just accept cancer and neo-fascist rulers, we should expect kids to obey blindly and not try to de-stress because that makes sense and that's the RIGHT way to treat them isn't it?

The kid's parents might be in deep pain, but I'll bet you each a dollar they had a good deal to do with his death. If the kid was informed about drugs by people he trusted, this would not have happened. If they hadn't Nazied his ass for smoking *gasp* *grabs rosary beeds* the devil's weed, and probably not that much at that, he probably would have stuck with that more. And who knows, with all the neuro-protective action of pot, even if he'd over-huffed anyhow, maybe his brain would have survived. Maybe.

Oh well. I guess because he has a Facebook tribute page drugs must be bad. I'm convinced. Now the police can justify throwing kids into the penal system for another decade and we can all feel safe watching American Idol and feeling like we're in a democracy because we get to vote for the next corporate pop sensation.

No I'm not sorry. Tragedy does not make you an authority. On the contrary, it diminishes the rational mind. Tragedy-stricken parents are not reliable and should not gain authority through their pain. Science will forever be a better judge of the dangers of life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #12418337 -

You guys aren't being fair... The man doesn't want propane banned, he just wants more effective (truthful!) drug education, and that's something we should all be able to get behind.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: blujay]
    #12419057 -

we surely do need education about drugs. I believe that these PARENTS needed to be educated about them more than the child. If theyknew the possible downfalls to inhalants over marijuana, they probaby would rather have bought their son some weed than let him die from cheap highs.


I know I would burn one with my child rather than have them running the streets for something else.


Don't deny it, all humans look for some type of substance 'buzz' . I'm just living in the real.


--------------------

c        l        i      c        k        m        e

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: aspore]
    #12419095 -

I have to agree with blujay on this one...
I think it's a bit brash to just ridicule the father saying he wants to ban propane
Sure his parents probably were somewhat to blame for his death... especially if he went from a smiling chirpy lunatic to a skinny dull eyed secluded teenager.
But better drug education is the key, however not from some brainless drone of a teacher that huffed a billy and greened out once upon a time.Sorry to be a big fat cliche but maybe someone should look out-side the box  and find someone with a bit of real experience that won't tell the sorry little year 8's that smoking a cone will instantly cause metal disorders and ecstasy instantly kills you.
But we all know... this will never ever happen, it's the way it works.


--------------------
There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: Algore]
    #12419849 -

Honestly, if you're that brain damaged before you decide to huff propane that you think it's a good idea to try it then you deserve what comes to you. Whats next, are they gunna start drinking gasoline for a buzz? fucking idiots. Darwinism at its finest for sure.
:2cents:


--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

  -Oliver Wendell Holmes


"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson


[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #12419890 -

I've been huffing weed smoke every single day for years... my doctor says I'm perfectly fine. Go figure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12422846 -

i blame the drug tests because marijuana stays in your system to long kids are forced to step up and try other drugs to get high. I have seen this happen to so many people (well not huffin propane) but i know plenty who started gettin drug tested for weed and end up addicted to painkillers because they can get away with it, and i know there are people doin inhalants to get by.

but you cant blame parents, they were trying to be parents. Yeah weed is harmless and non-toxic but it does change a teenagers attitude on life pretty quick. and the parents were just trying to keep there kid a kid a little longer. To bad it backfired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #12423137 -

The problem with drug "education" is that most of the time it's not actual education, but simply propaganda..

We need more REAL drug education (i.e. Erowid).


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #12423176 -

another one bites the dust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: T-Rex]
    #12423213 -

kids should be forced to read datura trip reports from erowid instead of attending DARE


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: 2859558484]
    #12423357 -

:lol: that undoubtedly would be much more effective


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: Adamist]
    #12424542 -

I bet his parents will never be able to deal with watching King of the Hill ever again.

In all seriousness though, it seems pretty obvious the drug education classes drove him to do this.  I'd even wager money he learned about huffing in one of those classes.  Though, I cannot think of a single person I know who would be dumb enough to huff propane of all things.


--------------------
I didn't get turned on I just got turned
I wasn't as aroused as I was concerned
for each one of 'em I've hurt
and every time I've been burned
I've got a lot to teach but even more to learn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: illuminati]
    #12424669 -

:hank:...lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: illuminati]
    #12425548 -

This reminds me of that episode of South Park where everyone starts "cheesing" cat piss.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: illuminati]
    #12426466 -

illuminati said:
I bet his parents will never be able to deal with watching King of the Hill ever again.

In all seriousness though, it seems pretty obvious the drug education classes drove him to do this.  I'd even wager money he learned about huffing in one of those classes.  Though, I cannot think of a single person I know who would be dumb enough to huff propane of all things.



If you aren't a fucking retard probation and drug classes wont "drive you to this".  I was on probation when i was younger and I drank water to fool the tests or I didnt smoke at all.  This kid was obviously not smart at all.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #12427031 -

I don't think he fits the qualification of "not being a fucking retard" seeing as he was huffing propane.


--------------------
I didn't get turned on I just got turned
I wasn't as aroused as I was concerned
for each one of 'em I've hurt
and every time I've been burned
I've got a lot to teach but even more to learn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: illuminati]
    #12427048 -

I dont even feel one bit sad for this kid, his parents yea but him nope.  One less idiot in the world.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: PeterGriffin467] * 1
    #12459031 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
I dont even feel one bit sad for this kid, his parents yea but him nope.  One less idiot in the world.



Some of you are being pretty ridiculous about this.  A kid makes one mistake and he deserves to die?  You're pathetic.

I made some mistakes as a teenager including taking drugs I shouldn't have such as crack or duster just for the sake of getting high.  I even landed myself in the hospital with pills, almost killing myself.  Needless to say, after that I was a little more careful about what I took, but I still persisted on the quest to escape.  In that journey I found mushrooms, which completely redefined my perspective of life and the world.  Life has been...definitely not perfect, but well worth experiencing ever since.  It's unfortunate that this person's life had to be taken before he found salvation.  A whole life gone unexperienced...  I can't say that he would have turned around at any point, but I gotta tell you - I was pretty goddamn deep into misery and depression, taking drugs not caring whether I lived or not...to be able to turn around from that and happily live a life free of drugs?  It happened to me...I hate knowing that someone missed the same opportunity.

Every time I look back on it, I consider myself more and more lucky.  There were plenty of times where I could have been that person who killed himself.  Instead, I'm now someone that, if you met me, you'd never know that such stupid, dangerous decisions tainted my past.  I'm a very successful person - not financially, but simply as a human being...as a friend, as a lover, as a thinker, as an artist...  So are you going to sit there and tell me that I deserved to die when I made one or two bad decisions?  That the life I've been living for years shouldn't have ever been all because I was miserable enough to smoke crack or inhale duster a couple of times?  Get an ounce of appreciation for the roller coaster of a journey that human life can be and think it UNFORTUNATE when one of us, especially so young and clueless, loses the opportunity to live the journey in full.  I know I feel like life didn't even begin until I was almost 20, so he may not have even made it as far as starting...

The other thing about this...HE'S A FUCKING KID.  I've made similar arguments before and I've already gotten the response of "not everyone is an idiot when they're a teen" and I get that, but people are just different and raised in different environments, etc.  I was raised in fucking CHURCH for the first 15 years of my life, told I was a Christian all along the way.  I gotta tell you, my world flipped upside-down when my parents divorced, we stopped going to church, and I realized that there wasn't a big guy in the sky watching every little thing I did.  It was a big slap in the face of "everything you thought about the world for the last 15 years? yeah, it's a bunch of bull".  Not only that, but I'd always been shy and introverted; I was a gamer for years.  There was a lot about the world that I just didn't have a grasp on, but I wasn't stupid...  So in a lot of ways I feel I got the short end of the stick, having to relearn everything about the world and people, and it resulted in some awkward situations and arguably unwise decisions.  But you know what they say: "Wise decisions are learned through unwise decisions".

Also, there are some dumber people out there NOT huffing shit, many further along in years and ACTUALLY THE PEOPLE THEY WILL BE FOR MUCH OF THEIR LIVES.  This kid?  Didn't even have the chance to find himself, I'm sure.  Plenty of teenagers make mistakes, some mistakes worse than others.  A kid kills his dad over something menial or some shit?  Yeah, that's a pretty twisted individual that probably shouldn't be walking the streets.  But a kid inhales some propane?  He's just trying to get high, folks!  Yeah, bad thing to do it with, but you're looking at the wrong thing here.  He was probably depressed, desperate for the high, and didn't care if he lived or not, the result of a twisted perspective that, ideally, could have been altered/fixed.  It's unfortunate that someone or something couldn't have intervened before it was too late.  He did not deserve to die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: 2859558484]
    #12459480 -

wowitch17 said:
kids should be forced to read datura trip reports from erowid instead of attending DARE



Motherfucking amen + a $100 check for you sir!!! =D

My point exactly. The information is there. Inhalents are like the only automatically harmful drug along with datura (harmful almost every time) and a small handful of other shit and people almost never take. If there was real drug education anywhere near where he lived he might have used his head some more.

I've tried reading datura reports to certain friends who get too freaked out by the titles alone to want to hear the story. You hear that Mr. partnership for a drug free america *Cough* I mean Pfizer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [IL] Huffing propane kills McHenry County teen [Re: FujiFlame]
    #12459648 -

FujiFlame said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
I dont even feel one bit sad for this kid, his parents yea but him nope.  One less idiot in the world.



Some of you are being pretty ridiculous about this.  A kid makes one mistake and he deserves to die?  You're pathetic.

I made some mistakes as a teenager including taking drugs I shouldn't have such as crack or duster just for the sake of getting high.  I even landed myself in the hospital with pills, almost killing myself.  Needless to say, after that I was a little more careful about what I took, but I still persisted on the quest to escape.  In that journey I found mushrooms, which completely redefined my perspective of life and the world.  Life has been...definitely not perfect, but well worth experiencing ever since.  It's unfortunate that this person's life had to be taken before he found salvation.  A whole life gone unexperienced...  I can't say that he would have turned around at any point, but I gotta tell you - I was pretty goddamn deep into misery and depression, taking drugs not caring whether I lived or not...to be able to turn around from that and happily live a life free of drugs?  It happened to me...I hate knowing that someone missed the same opportunity.

Every time I look back on it, I consider myself more and more lucky.  There were plenty of times where I could have been that person who killed himself.  Instead, I'm now someone that, if you met me, you'd never know that such stupid, dangerous decisions tainted my past.  I'm a very successful person - not financially, but simply as a human being...as a friend, as a lover, as a thinker, as an artist...  So are you going to sit there and tell me that I deserved to die when I made one or two bad decisions?  That the life I've been living for years shouldn't have ever been all because I was miserable enough to smoke crack or inhale duster a couple of times?  Get an ounce of appreciation for the roller coaster of a journey that human life can be and think it UNFORTUNATE when one of us, especially so young and clueless, loses the opportunity to live the journey in full.  I know I feel like life didn't even begin until I was almost 20, so he may not have even made it as far as starting...

The other thing about this...HE'S A FUCKING KID.  I've made similar arguments before and I've already gotten the response of "not everyone is an idiot when they're a teen" and I get that, but people are just different and raised in different environments, etc.  I was raised in fucking CHURCH for the first 15 years of my life, told I was a Christian all along the way.  I gotta tell you, my world flipped upside-down when my parents divorced, we stopped going to church, and I realized that there wasn't a big guy in the sky watching every little thing I did.  It was a big slap in the face of "everything you thought about the world for the last 15 years? yeah, it's a bunch of bull".  Not only that, but I'd always been shy and introverted; I was a gamer for years.  There was a lot about the world that I just didn't have a grasp on, but I wasn't stupid...  So in a lot of ways I feel I got the short end of the stick, having to relearn everything about the world and people, and it resulted in some awkward situations and arguably unwise decisions.  But you know what they say: "Wise decisions are learned through unwise decisions".

Also, there are some dumber people out there NOT huffing shit, many further along in years and ACTUALLY THE PEOPLE THEY WILL BE FOR MUCH OF THEIR LIVES.  This kid?  Didn't even have the chance to find himself, I'm sure.  Plenty of teenagers make mistakes, some mistakes worse than others.  A kid kills his dad over something menial or some shit?  Yeah, that's a pretty twisted individual that probably shouldn't be walking the streets.  But a kid inhales some propane?  He's just trying to get high, folks!  Yeah, bad thing to do it with, but you're looking at the wrong thing here.  He was probably depressed, desperate for the high, and didn't care if he lived or not, the result of a twisted perspective that, ideally, could have been altered/fixed.  It's unfortunate that someone or something couldn't have intervened before it was too late.  He did not deserve to die.



Overall you are right. I almost died/got caught by the cops on drugs a bunch of times. If I didn't have good planning instincts and good luck I'd be dead/DWI/pot conviction. You're right.

I think what people are generally complaining about is the fact that we have no real drug education and a totally contradictory attitude on drugs and yet these parents and this news network want us to believe this instance of grief and loss is some how special. It is not. It is just another attempt to convince parents to exert more control over their children under the pretext of "protection" so they'll be more obedient in the work place when they grow up and won't protest when their rights are flushed down the shitter.

At the same time, they want us to believe it is morally acceptable to give amphetamines to children starting at age 6 so their growth, both physical and mental, is stunted and they become less of a nuissance. And if they hang themselves in the closet because they can't sleep and their parents won't listen, that's a problem of too few pharmaceutical drugs, not the taking of the one, and we're supposed to feel sorry for the parents and obediently entertain their plea?

The people here realize this, that this type of article is part of that overall paradigm, and proceed to lose their sympathy quickly because they've heard this disgusting trickery enough times. We don't want the kid dead, we want dead the deceit surrounding his death and the death of people in similar situations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Another judge shot in fulton county Spores_Direct 1,180 4 03/11/05 11:37 PM
by biglo
* Ex-cop indicted on Class X charges [IL] veggieM 5,279 14 10/29/05 09:44 AM
by veggie
* Teen accused in 3 killings said he had used LSD motamanM 6,971 10 04/10/18 06:08 PM
by Failboat
* Huffing: A deadly 'cheap high' Wronguy 1,532 3 09/27/06 03:03 PM
by ApJunkie
* Prescription overdoses killed more Floridians than illegal d motamanM 1,707 2 06/10/03 03:11 PM
by matts
* Police confiscate "magic mushrooms" [IL] veggieM 4,081 9 07/14/05 11:57 AM
by scatmanrav
* Four-day music festival was a 'drug market' [IL] veggieM 2,534 7 06/01/05 09:36 PM
by CptnGarden
* Cops kill man setup in drug sting [FL] veggieM 1,680 2 08/11/05 06:01 PM
by Dreamer987

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: motaman, veggie, Alan Rockefeller, Mostly_Harmless
7,183 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.