Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever
    #12240132 -



FUCK YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

don't think so?  post challengers!!!!


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12240142 -

i cant seem to read whats on the shirt beyond the tits.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12240143 -

Cutie


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Humility]
    #12240162 -

There's something written on the shirt??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever *DELETED* [Re: Tangich]
    #12240164 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: MR14] * 1
    #12240200 -

i have this shirt.

its a communist party! :smile:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: frith]
    #12240201 -

lol thats awesome.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Humility]
    #12240433 -

Humility said:
Cutie



man you pubbers have low standards


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12240480 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #12240747 -

snake pliskin nice

manrig said:
are those indians?



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12240758 -

I need a good site to buy shirts like that communist ones; that's so classy.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #12240769 -

b0red5tiff said:




That IS wayyyy more bas ass. JC and KR fer liiife.

Does the back say "Call me Snake"


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12240779 -

This is the most bad ass t-shirt, hands down!

The magic of the 3 wolf shirt cannot be matched!



--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #12240795 -

publicenemy1 said:
b0red5tiff said:




That IS wayyyy more bas ass. JC and KR fer liiife.

Does the back say "Call me Snake"



hopefully.... and link to buy would be nice.  i got issues with the self censorship but yeah i agree it surpasses mine in badassery but for coolness it's a tie.
ThirdEyeOpening said:
This is the most bad ass t-shirt, hands down!

The magic of the 3 wolf shirt cannot be matched!





those aren't wolves those are warewolves :awebig:


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Edited by Mr.Pink (03/21/10 08:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Rocker232]
    #12240820 -

Rocker232 said:
I need a good site to buy shirts like that communist ones; that's so classy.



Threadless

I used to have this shirt and still think it's awesome.



--------------------
Who wants to live with one foot in hell just for the sake of nostalgia?  Our time is forever NOW!

2010 Southeast Gathering Thread

Edited by YoungBuck (03/21/10 08:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: YoungBuck]
    #12240895 -

Is this what's known as "Busting a Nut"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: YoungBuck]
    #12240902 -

No, busting a nut is cumming...


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: frith]
    #12240957 -

frith said:
i have this shirt.

its a communist party! :smile:





my teacher wears this all the time :lol:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: frith]
    #12240988 -

frith said:
i have this shirt.

its a communist party! :smile:





o my fuck I need to own that


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coolest most bad ass t-shirt ever [Re: Set]
    #12241054 -

Any other sites? Not digging threadless too much.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does the "Dose Me" shirt work?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 3,143 32 03/21/04 03:20 AM
by Vulture
* T-shirt websites (not threadless) All We Perceive 1,294 15 08/02/10 03:16 PM
by twighead
* What kind of shirts do you wear ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crass 9,979 70 04/25/06 10:56 PM
by bobjones
* Who has the coolest avatar?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
filthysock 9,658 113 11/12/04 02:31 AM
by SubGen1us
* ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS TO TRIP TO! PanamaFred 747 11 01/16/04 12:03 AM
by RunDMT
* The Coolest Fear the universe 653 5 04/12/04 02:12 AM
by the universe
* Getting custom T-shirts made ShroomismM 1,331 16 07/16/03 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Help me find my problem child shirt! Annom 1,309 16 03/20/04 02:44 PM
by mntlfngrs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,839 topic views. 5 members, 30 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.