Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I have become utterly addicted to...
    #12085325 -

getting my salad tossed
i like it just as much as getting a bj
sometimes ill be standing up and she will be on the ground sucking my dick
and i will just flop down on all fours and have her lick me like a cat drinking milk
i always make sure to take a shower first and she says she doesnt mind doing it to me
she doesnt even like me doing it to her i feel like i found the perfect woman
however i recently found out while we were on a lot of drugs, she was being really honest with me because that was the state of mind we were in
but she told me shes slept with around twenty guys
but she says shes never felt the way she feels about me like she has with any of the other twenty guys and she was being honest with me about everything so i believe her when she said that
i kind of burns inside to think that twenty guys had to pleasure of being with my girlfriend but do you think thats just an immature societal feeling i have that i should somehow get over since i am the one who has her now and probably always will?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12085451 -

LOL coaster.....
like she fucked 20 guys while yall are dating?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12085484 -

:coaster:


i was gonna say wanna switch chicks

until i read the twenty dudes part.


my girl would probably never do this to my anus but she also wouldnt bang twenty other guys because i make sure i beat her pussy up till its unusable for days

:awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12085799 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12086053 -

she is fucking someone else bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12086144 -

thats nuts. 20 guys when she was with you? 20 guys at the same time? 20 guys she fucked altogether?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12086204 -

Anonymous #7 said:
thats nuts. 20 guys when she was with you? 20 guys at the same time? 20 guys she fucked altogether?



20 guys she fucked altogether? yes
shes fucked 20 guys all of them before I met her so I guess I can't complain
and she said that shes ashamed about most of them
and she used a condom at least half the time
and never got an STD, she still hangs out with a lot of her old boyfriends but I hang out with her and them all of us together and they seem pretty chill, but if they do anything besides hug her they will be kissing pavement

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12086227 -

yeah- any girl willing to toss your salad is a ho. shoulda known before she told you- she tossed your fucking salad...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12086249 -

Anonymous #6 said:
she is fucking someone else bro



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12086439 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
thats nuts. 20 guys when she was with you? 20 guys at the same time? 20 guys she fucked altogether?



20 guys she fucked altogether? yes
shes fucked 20 guys all of them before I met her so I guess I can't complain
and she said that shes ashamed about most of them
and she used a condom at least half the time
and never got an STD, she still hangs out with a lot of her old boyfriends but I hang out with her and them all of us together and they seem pretty chill, but if they do anything besides hug her they will be kissing pavement



That's good she's being honest with you.  I know it can be difficult information to deal with, but it was probably hard for her to open up to you about it, so try not to throw it all in her face when you get upset.

As a side note,

I can't stand hearing the, "I'm ashamed, I regret sleeping with this person and that person... I made so many mistakes.." stuff.

The idea of a girlfriend being weak, naive, insecure and not having the power to say "no" is more of a turn off than any number of men she slept with.

You never really hear a woman say, "Oh. yeah, I slept with 15 men.  But you know what, they were nice guys and I knew what I was doing.  So quit whining about it and let's move on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12086507 -

women always pull that card... they don't like to take responsibility for their actions.

i once knew a girl who cheated on her boyfriend when she was drunk, and panicked the next morning and called the cops to report being raped. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12086680 -

Quote:
The idea of a girlfriend being weak, naive, insecure and not having the power to say "no" is more of a turn off than any number of men she slept with.

You never really hear a woman say, "Oh. yeah, I slept with 15 men.  But you know what, they were nice guys and I knew what I was doing.  So quit whining about it and let's move on."



wow, thats actually kind of attractive. i still dont know if i'd want to date her though, lol. who knows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12086700 -

look into being a rapist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12086910 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
she is fucking someone else bro





Anonymous #9 said:
women always pull that card... they don't like to take responsibility for their actions.

i once knew a girl who cheated on her boyfriend when she was drunk, and panicked the next morning and called the cops to report being raped. :facepalm:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12087322 -

Anonymous #1 said:
but she told me shes slept with around twenty guys



In a row?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12088030 -

You have the greatest gf in the world!

I wish my gf would lick my asshole! :derfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12088075 -

Anonymous #1 said:
getting my salad tossed
i like it just as much as getting a bj
sometimes ill be standing up and she will be on the ground sucking my dick
and i will just flop down on all fours and have her lick me like a cat drinking milk
i always make sure to take a shower first and she says she doesnt mind doing it to me
she doesnt even like me doing it to her i feel like i found the perfect woman
however i recently found out while we were on a lot of drugs, she was being really honest with me because that was the state of mind we were in
but she told me shes slept with around twenty guys
but she says shes never felt the way she feels about me like she has with any of the other twenty guys and she was being honest with me about everything so i believe her when she said that
i kind of burns inside to think that twenty guys had to pleasure of being with my girlfriend but do you think thats just an immature societal feeling i have that i should somehow get over since i am the one who has her now and probably always will?



coaster

you are a fucking idiot.  god damn kenny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12088188 -

Anonymous #14 said:
You have the greatest gf in the world!

I wish my gf would lick my asshole! :derfase:



Fuck his girlfriend, everyone else has obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12088404 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
getting my salad tossed
i like it just as much as getting a bj
sometimes ill be standing up and she will be on the ground sucking my dick
and i will just flop down on all fours and have her lick me like a cat drinking milk
i always make sure to take a shower first and she says she doesnt mind doing it to me
she doesnt even like me doing it to her i feel like i found the perfect woman
however i recently found out while we were on a lot of drugs, she was being really honest with me because that was the state of mind we were in
but she told me shes slept with around twenty guys
but she says shes never felt the way she feels about me like she has with any of the other twenty guys and she was being honest with me about everything so i believe her when she said that
i kind of burns inside to think that twenty guys had to pleasure of being with my girlfriend but do you think thats just an immature societal feeling i have that i should somehow get over since i am the one who has her now and probably always will?



coaster

you are a fucking idiot.  god damn kenny.



#15, you're a fuckin idiot. god damn you newb.

KeNnY CoAsT is a mo' fuckin legend nig!

That mo facker be gettin his butt-hole liked like a god-damn pro!

KenNNy KoasTer is a fUCking lEGENGD!!!!1!!!

:ass:

:derfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have become utterly addicted to... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12088505 -

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
956 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.