Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Tonight I'm going to an all night outdoor dubstep party, @ a nudist colony...
    #11925540 - 01/29/10 05:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I can quite literally rock out with my cock out if i wanted to :grin:....

Should be a legit night/morning though, the shin dig is going from 6pm until noon tomorrow and is in the mountains between Santa Cruz and the bay...Nice location, just so happens to be taking place at a nudist colony though, so there might be a naked hippy or two walking around :shrug:....

One other shroomerite i know is going. If anyone else is in the area and wants to get down to some dirty heavy bass all night with some downtempo chill stuff @ sunrise...Here is the flier/info>>>

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Tonight I'm going to an all night outdoor dubstep party, @ a nudist colony... [Re: openmind]
    #11925595 - 01/29/10 05:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Damn dude, you're always going to some awesome outdoor dubstep party at some bad ass location. I like your style sir.
One day I have to make it out there to Cali and see these dubstep parties in the mountains and wilderness.
Sounds like paradise.

If possible, report back here and let us know how it went. :owl:

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Tonight I'm going to an all night outdoor dubstep party, @ a nudist colony... [Re: openmind]
    #11925597 - 01/29/10 05:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hope for some drug fueled sex

--------------------

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Tonight I'm going to an all night outdoor dubstep party, @ a nudist colony... [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11925609 - 01/29/10 05:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AcidDropper420 said:
hope for some drug fueled sex

Not too much to ask for, right?

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight I'm going to an all night outdoor dubstep party, @ a nudist colony... [Re: Frost]
    #11925840 - 01/29/10 06:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Frost said:
Damn dude, you're always going to some awesome outdoor dubstep party at some bad ass location. I like your style sir.
One day I have to make it out there to Cali and see these dubstep parties in the mountains and wilderness.
Sounds like paradise.

If possible, report back here and let us know how it went. :owl:

Haha, i suppose we are a little spoiled over here in northern Cali, as far as awesome gatherings with cool people in random locations with amazing DJs and artists goes....

And yes, you're for sure going to have to make it out here sometime dude....

...About to head out, won't be back until tomorrow night...I will let ya know how it went...Maybe even some pics+video if i don't forget.

:hippie:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #11925865 - 01/29/10 06:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Don't forget your camera!

Then post it up here when you have some good photos of hot naked hippie babes.

Its interesting how Dub-Step is getting so popular so quickly around the world. I mean its was just invented a few years ago, right?

And that line-up is crazy! So many artists! Is this a couple-day festival? I'm pretty jealous that its outdoors in a cabin. In Oregon, its just too cold for that! And it rains a lot here.....:sad:

Have fun dude! And bust out that Pop-N-Lock when you need to. It comes in handy. :tongue:

Rub a Dub-Dub!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale