Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Feeling cheap and used
    #11798849 -

I don't have any friends that I really want to vent to about this, so here I am. I hooked up with somebody last night, which is something I never do. I like building relationships on getting to know somebody, then I like to get physical. This guy came over after hearing that I wanted to cuddle. I really really wanted to cuddle. I was dumb enough to think he actually just wanted to cuddle too. Things got out of hand, and I went with it because at the time it's what I wanted to do (I guess). We didn't have sex, just messed around quite a bit. It turned me on seeing how badly he wanted me. Well, he left shortly after. Now it's pretty obvious that he just wanted one thing, I gave it to him, and now I probably won't be hearing from him. I guess I'm more upset with myself than anything. How do I deal with these feelings? I really don't know how to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11798920 -

You didn't have sex you didn't get violated you had a little fun you'll survive, later it will be stupid to hold a grudge against yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11798956 -

Yeah, you're right. It was fun but I don't think the fun's worth it if I feel so bad about myself afterwards. Meh, whatever. It's just very out of character for me to do something like this, and I expected more (not physically) from the guy. Expectations..damn them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11799151 -

you are a tease
ugh
you cuddle after sex, hence he came over to have sex and cudddle after, or if he is a douche he would have just left after and said fuck cuddling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11799548 -

if i went to go cuddle with a girl i'd sure as hell put on the moves which is exactly what he did. if you went with it it is your own damn fault and from what you described, you wanted it. your upset because you just wanted the attention he was giving you (1. coming over 2. sexually) and now you're upset you gave in to your own desires and didn't tease him. you are a tease, no everyday guy wants to just cuddle.

don't feel bad though, your not going to get anywhere by holding a grudge against yourself. even though i personally frown on this behavior.

-love dad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11799720 -

He probably feels kind of weird too.  You should call him and ask if he wants to cuddle some more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11799749 -

Wah, wah. Crying doesn't help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11800174 -

op, you should make a note to yourself:  the anonymous forum is not the place to go if you want someone to be understanding of your situation and offer honest advice. 

it is the place to go if you want the insight of a bunch of high school kids acting like hyper-masculine dicks.

what was your relationship with the guy you hooked up with prior to the incident?  do you have a real interest in him, or were you simply looking for some nonsexual physical contact with an available body?  by real interest, i mean, do/did you have intentions of developing a relationship with him?  if you're just looking for a cuddle partner without the potential for complications, i'd recommend you befriend a large, fluffy gay man.

in all honesty, you should have anticipated his intentions.  ideally, you should have discussed your expectations with him prior.  if he really liked you and/or isn't an asshole, he'd listen and respect your wishes.  believe it or not, guys like that do exist.

you don't need to get down on yourself though.  you didn't think ahead, lust got the better of you.. it happens.  cut yourself some slack.  live and learn.  just make sure to be explicitly clear with the guy, if there is a next time.  tell him you are not comfortable expressing sexuality outside of a relationship, yadda yadda.  he'll either be understanding and respectful, or he'll show his true colors and you can act accordingly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11800215 -

I think we can close this thread with that post^. no need to dwell further. well put.:super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11800224 -

yeah btw you can post anonymously in physical & mental well being also, where forum rules require constructive responses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11800261 -

Jesus, right when I had gotten used to the idea of women actually enjoying sex, here comes a tease.

Grow the fuck up. Buy some condoms! Magnums, even. Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11802847 -

ok obvious troll is obvious.

Seriosuly though, semi retarded 13 year old girls arent allowed post so fuck off and come back when your of legal age to get your tits out.

You needed a cuddle? seriously, guys dont fucking like cuddling, its shit we HAVE to do. Fucking kill yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11802958 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I don't have any friends that I really want to vent to about this, so here I am. I hooked up with somebody last night, which is something I never do. I like building relationships on getting to know somebody, then I like to get physical. This guy came over after hearing that I wanted to cuddle. I really really wanted to cuddle. I was dumb enough to think he actually just wanted to cuddle too. Things got out of hand, and I went with it because at the time it's what I wanted to do (I guess). We didn't have sex, just messed around quite a bit. It turned me on seeing how badly he wanted me. Well, he left shortly after. Now it's pretty obvious that he just wanted one thing, I gave it to him, and now I probably won't be hearing from him. I guess I'm more upset with myself than anything. How do I deal with these feelings? I really don't know how to.



What are you, a tard? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11803192 -

Anonymous #10 said:
ok obvious troll is obvious.

Seriosuly though, semi retarded 13 year old girls arent allowed post so fuck off and come back when your of legal age to get your tits out.

You needed a cuddle? seriously, guys dont fucking like cuddling, its shit we HAVE to do. Fucking kill yourself.



This coming from the person who started off a post with :

'ok obvious toll is obvious.

Followed by 'Seriousuly'

'Semi retarded 13 year old girls arent allowed post


YOU don't like cuddling cause you don't give a fuck about what the girl wants and needs, you just give a fuck about sticking that small erect penis of yours in pussy and fuck it, that's all you give a shit about. Fucking prick. Guys like you give all guys a bad name.

I love to cuddle with my girlfriend, you don't have to have sex to cuddle up together, you don't HAVE to do it because you're forced to do it, you do it because you love you're partner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11803357 -

i am a 23 yr old heterosexual male and i quite enjoy cuddling.  not in the least bit ashamed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11803383 -

Cuddling's nice sometimes, agreed. But to ask a straight guy to cuddle and expect him to behave ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11803391 -

i agree.  she should have anticipated those intentions.  live and learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11803746 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Cuddling's nice sometimes, agreed. But to ask a straight guy to cuddle and expect him to behave ..



Yeah I like cuddling as much as anyone but when a girl invites me over to "cuddle" it usually means she wants sex. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11803901 -

Cuddling is dope, don't knock it. It's tite cuz you can't really fuck it up, it involves no skill and although its not explicitly stated, it can be sensual. Also the warmth of another body feels pretty good.

Maybe I am confusing cuddling with making out on a bed, either way, ftw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feeling cheap and used [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11804016 -

Anonymous #12 said:
YOU don't like cuddling cause you don't give a fuck about what the girl wants and needs, you just give a fuck about sticking that small erect penis of yours in pussy and fuck it, that's all you give a shit about.



Haha you sound like the dentist from The Hangover. News flash! Girls like sex too! Maybe yours doesn't; you sound like one whipped sonuvabitch. (Surprising since you evidently have a GINORMOUS cock.)

There's plenty of time for cuddling after sex, is there not? If she thinks that's dirty or wrong or something then she's either 12 years old or a frigid bitch or she's fuckin someone else bro. If you are not married and you don't fuck your girlfriend once a day on average then something is wrong.

But back to the OP. Did you really expect to have a cuddle-friend? Jesus. That's a "more than friends" activity. You were begging for him to finger you and you're just in denial. Don't blame the guy, considering this was your idea to begin with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
764 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.