Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Christmas gifts for family
    #11702874 -

Well, I know it's a little late in the christmas shopping season, but I didn't see any other threads about gifting.

I really don't know what to get my family for Christmas:confused:
I know my bro & sis will be getting me stuff, but I haven't gotten them anything, same with my parents.

I was thinking some Christmas Ale for my dad, maybe a cd or something for my mom, and I have no idea for my younger sis and older bro.

I know I'm not giving much info about them, but if anybody could give me any ideas at all about what to get/make them, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks you!
:sun:


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: bardleyrichard] * 1
    #11702945 -

Enough love and interest to figure it out yourself.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #11702988 -

Oh, and everyone can use living cups.
Kids-Adult. Living Cups =Win on Christmas morning.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #11703007 -

A Snuggie.


--------------------
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: Dynoo]
    #11703167 -

Dynoo said:
A Snuggie.



Why not a robe with instructions on how to wear it backwards? :crazy2:


--------------------
:hamletmonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: Mnboardin]
    #11703236 -

Mnboardin said:
Dynoo said:
A Snuggie.



Why not a robe with instructions on how to wear it backwards? :crazy2:



:highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: Mnboardin]
    #11703243 -

if u still haven't started shoppin you really cuttin it close!


moms love those electronic picture frames. thats what i grabbed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: P-O]
    #11703261 -

There's this store close to where I live called The Alley, it's basically just a bunch of cool imported shit. I can find gifts for basically my entire family there. I don't know if there's anything like this near you but you should look around.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11707432 -

Well, I actually did end up going to an import store haha.
I got this gold meditating frog made of stone to go in the garden for my mom. I think she'll like it.
:thumbup:


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #11707455 -

gift cards for gas and scratch off tickets... now leave me alone


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11707514 -

A scarf and a sweater :shrug: for less than ten quid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: mellowparty]
    #11707532 -

I simply buy booze.

Father -  six six packs of different micro brews
Mother - 3 White Wines
Sister - Wines
Brother - Vodka

Girlfriend - nothing.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11707576 -

buy each of them a 25 dollar gift card for target or wal-mart.


--------------------
:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #11707592 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
Mnboardin said:
Dynoo said:
A Snuggie.



Why not a robe with instructions on how to wear it backwards? :crazy2:



:highfive:




SNUGGIES ARE FUCKING RETARDED!
Just because some stupid college kid can turn around a bath robe and call it something different doesn't change the GODDAMN fact that it is still a fucking BACKWARDS Bath ROBE
!!!!! :kingcrankey:

/rant.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11707638 -

OrganizedChaos said:
Psilocybeingzz said:
Mnboardin said:
Dynoo said:
A Snuggie.



Why not a robe with instructions on how to wear it backwards? :crazy2:



:highfive:




SNUGGIES ARE FUCKING RETARDED!
Just because some stupid college kid can turn around a bath robe and call it something different doesn't change the GODDAMN fact that it is still a fucking BACKWARDS Bath ROBE
!!!!! :kingcrankey:

/rant.



amen brother, amen.


--------------------
:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: delapaz]
    #11707933 -

I got my mom clothes that she can wear hiking and a cashmere sweater since it was 50% off. I got my brother a cd, and I was wanting to draw my other brother a picture but I can't get motivated and I suck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas gifts for family [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11707988 -

I just gave my best friend 2 grams of :happyweed: inside a lunchbox of the cheshire cat


--------------------
:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Christmas Gifts
( 1 2 3 all )
bit_slice 4,306 44 12/17/05 02:58 PM
by NewAgeDiciple
* Great last minute christmas gift idea.... SneezingPenis 1,733 8 12/20/05 03:00 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Christmas GIFTS felix 421 0 12/11/05 10:06 AM
by felix
* My Girlfriend just gave me my last christmas gift JettaJay 1,325 14 12/26/04 05:49 PM
by blissedout
* What did you get for Christmas?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,973 76 12/26/05 07:04 PM
by RandalFlagg
* I don't want to celebrate Christmas DNKYD 1,223 11 09/27/05 11:54 PM
by LazyGnome
* Vandals - Gun for christmas (humor) Todcasil 668 1 12/12/04 09:32 PM
by Vvellum
* Awesome/ cool Christmas/holiday tradions/ideas. shwowsh 873 2 09/30/03 08:50 PM
by BluMonkee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
930 topic views. 0 members, 196 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.