Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How do I upload a song?
    #11678879 -

I see people all the time with embedded music.  How do I upload a song?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I upload a song? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11678886 -

I need an answer!  I really wanna upload a song for y'all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I upload a song? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11678896 -

its in preview post


You may attach a file up to 10 MB.
Supporters get 20MB!
You agree that this upload is not protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Allowed extensions: .7z .ac3 .avi .chm .doc .flac .flv .kmz .m4a .mov .mp3 .mp4 .mpeg .mpg .nzb .odt .ogg .pdf .pgp .psd .ra .rar .rm .torrent .txt .wav .wma .wmv .xpi .zip
Click here to upload a picture



so when you make a post, and you hit continue, it will take you to preview post, where you can upload your thang, click on "CHOOSE FILE" and upload your thang.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I upload a song? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11678903 -

Haha wow I suck.  But awesome thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I upload a song? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11678953 -

Mediafire is fast, free and has no wait on it for future reference.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Upload What You're Listening To Right Now.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,454 118 04/25/07 04:10 PM
by ivi
* post a song
( 1 2 3 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 2,807 42 01/15/07 07:20 AM
by Colbadol
* post a song
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 5,883 79 12/08/06 02:04 AM
by blissedout
* MUSIC UPLOAD(if this doesn't work, I am going to fucking kill...um............you!) Psilocybeingzz 815 6 01/12/07 03:01 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* my most faroritist song in the whole world
( 1 2 3 all )
wrestler_az 1,720 43 07/01/06 02:09 AM
by Osker246
* Post a song that is special to you
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PinballWizard 4,754 63 11/24/07 06:12 PM
by 0xYg3n
* upload the *oldest* song in your mp3 collection!
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,584 26 10/26/11 08:14 PM
by Le_Canard
* Help please! Can someone download a song and then upload it for me? OneMoreRobot3021 972 7 09/08/06 09:41 AM
by DannyT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
287 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.