Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I need serious advice on something
    #11668358 -

I impregnated a chick that lives on the other side of the country when I was on vacation and I feel absolutely horrible about it. She refuses to have an abortion and I fear I'm going to be a dead beat dad just like mine was, never there.

Do I just show up on holidays and birthdays? Forget about my child all together? Or give in to these continually growing urges to commit suicide?

I'm so depressed about all this.. I could really use some good advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668436 -

You fucked up, man, it's too late, and you can't go back.


What is your relationship with this chick like? Any chance you can eventually get a stable decent-paying job and form a family with her? Don't kill yourself, man; your child will just end up being a psychotic asshole or some shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11668539 -

It was a one night stand and she's kind of a dumb bitch to me.

I live about 1500 miles away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668549 -

Well, just support and love your child, who cares if she's a dumb bitch, most of 'em are anyways...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11668619 -

That's another part that bothers me I tried really hard to get her to have an abortion, I offered to fly out there and everything and she just wouldn't. How can I love a child I wanted so badly to die at first?

She asked me not to pull out man and I was fucked up and just made a bad choice, it was almost like she wanted to get pregnant. I don't even see how she got pregnant.. I came in my ex multiple times and NOTHING. Maybe she is just really fertile or something. It would be a god send if she was pregnant by some other guy or she's lying all together but I doubt it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11668639 -

For serious advice you might want to give us some details on the situation there buddy.
Your ages, occupations, living status', all that jazz.

Also, if this chick is preggo after a one night stand 1,500 miles away, you sure it's yours? Don't mean to sound harsh here, but if that happened to me, I'd want to see a DNA comparison printed on God's own silk toilet paper before I accepted responsibility and changed my whole fucking life around!

Did you guys use protection, are you sure she's not seen anyone else..details, dude, details.

Edit:Ah, see you've answered some of that already while I was typing...

Edited by Anonymous (12/17/09 01:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11668678 -

Anonymous #3 said:
For serious advice you might want to give us some details on the situation there buddy.
Your ages, occupations, living status', all that jazz.

Also, if this chick is preggo after a one night stand 1,500 miles away, you sure it's yours? Don't mean to sound harsh here, but if that happened to me, I'd want to see a DNA comparison printed on God's own silk toilet paper before I accepted responsibility and changed my whole fucking life around!

Did you guys use protection, are you sure she's not seen anyone else..details, dude, details.




both about 20, I'm a moderately successful drug dealer and I am able to support myself

We used a condom the first time but the second time I came in her. I asked her if I should pull out and she said no. I was so fucked up and I just didn't. She's in school to become a massage therapist I believe. I mean really this chick has to be the most fertile bitch ever I came in my ex at least a dozen times and she never got prego, she had an abortion when she was younger though and I know that can make it harder to get pregnant.

The only thing that makes me second guess all this is her mom and her said they REALLY liked me. I was talking to their mutual friend Danny and he said they were talking like "yea but how could it ever work out, he's so far away?"

Maybe this is all a ploy to get me to move out there and raise a kid that's not really mine but I just don't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668734 -

I also forgot to mention she notified me just 2 weeks after the incident and told me she took 2 tests and they were both positive.

2 weeks! that's like the minimum time you have to wait to know. we haven't talked since she told me that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668786 -

Anonymous #1 said:
How can I love a child I wanted so badly to die at first?


Um, a fertilized egg is not a child. :shrug:



Anonymous #1 said:
She asked me not to pull out man and I was fucked up and just made a bad choice, it was almost like she wanted to get pregnant. I don't even see how she got pregnant.. I came in my ex multiple times and NOTHING. Maybe she is just really fertile or something. It would be a god send if she was pregnant by some other guy or she's lying all together but I doubt it.


I can tell she is a stupid fucking bitch, especially since she doesn't want an abortion.

Seems like she just wants to fuck your life over. And she will! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668805 -

Anonymous #1 said:
both about 20, I'm a moderately successful drug dealer and I am able to support myself



:facepalm:

Anonymous #1 said:
We used a condom the first time but the second time I came in her. I asked her if I should pull out and she said no.



:facepalm::facepalm:

Anonymous #1 said:
I came in my ex at least a dozen times and she never got prego



:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Anonymous #1 said:
The only thing that makes me second guess all this is her mom and her said they REALLY liked me. I was talking to their mutual friend Danny and he said they were talking like "yea but how could it ever work out, he's so far away?"

Maybe this is all a ploy to get me to move out there and raise a kid that's not really mine but I just don't know.



:picard:

Well, this is one big pile of fucked up, isn't it?

Firstly, unless one member has something actively detrimentally wrong with their reproductive system, conception has little to do with fertility, son. Every time you blow your wad unshielded, you're rolling the dice. Period.

Firstly, is this chick even pregnant? How do you know? Because she just told you? This whole thing sounds pretty fucking fishy to me. I've known a girl or two in my time who've told their guys they were pregnant to reel them in nice and close, then they just "happened" to have miscarriages just about the time they'd start to show. Go figure. Some girls are so insecure they can get the CrAzY, big stylee.

Second, if she is pregnant, is it even yours? Any girl who was like "no, just cum in me" is not, imo, a model of fucking purity. Or is just a 'tard. If she's that cavalier about taking some baby gravy with you (a one nighter, you say?), then what the fuck makes you think she wasn't under a different guy the night before and the night after you? She doesn't exactly sound like the fidelitous  type...
If she is pregnant, you have every fucking right to make sure it's yours. Yeah, she may get all up in your face about not trusting her and being a bastard, but fuck it, this is your life and you have every right!

Third, what would you want to do? If this is worst case, would you be prepared to up and move 1500 miles and leave your life? Or have her come to you? Or be a distance dad? Or look after the kid yourself? Or just walk away altogether? A lot of people would say you have a responsibility-you did the fucking deed! but I won't preach to you here. It's your choice and you gotta make it.

From the sounds of all this, though, something does not ring true here. I'd listen to your suspicions if I were you, and check things out very. fucking. carefully.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11668870 -

You should fly out there to hang out. then one day trip her down the stairs. total accident of course.

problem solved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11668908 -

DNA test.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668949 -

Anonymous #5 said:
DNA test.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11668950 -

I can't say for sure if she's pregnant but her friend Danny seemed like one hell of a stand up guy and he told me himself he saw both positive pregnancy tests. :shrug:

I've thought about her trying to reel me in with this whole pregnancy thing but if she is doing that why hasn't she contacted me since she told me she was prego? She isn't trying too hard to reel me in obviously. Maybe she's just wanting me to feel like a piece of shit, I can't say.

Either way saying "cum in me" then refusing to have an abortion when I live half a fucking country away is pretty fucked up! All I know is she's really taking advantage of this whole I'm pregnant yayyyyy thing. With her myspace headline "mamma mally". :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11668958 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I also forgot to mention she notified me just 2 weeks after the incident and told me she took 2 tests and they were both positive.

2 weeks! that's like the minimum time you have to wait to know. we haven't talked since she told me that.



Sounds like she was already preggo, and asked you to not pull out just so that she could blame the pregnancy on you...

I would definitely insist on a paternity test!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11669197 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I also forgot to mention she notified me just 2 weeks after the incident and told me she took 2 tests and they were both positive.

2 weeks! that's like the minimum time you have to wait to know. we haven't talked since she told me that.



Sounds like she was already preggo, and asked you to not pull out just so that she could blame the pregnancy on you...

I would definitely insist on a paternity test!



That thought has also crossed my mind, thanks for the advice everyone.

Hopefully she is just fucking with my head. :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11669245 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Hopefully she is just fucking with my head. :crazy:


Whether or not she's preggo, that's what she's doing! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11669256 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
DNA test.





This. Before you start freaking out demand a DNA test.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11669273 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Hopefully she is just fucking with my head. :crazy:


Whether or not she's preggo, that's what she's doing! :lol:




AJHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

FACEPALALANMALAMLJKALKALAKMLAJMAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!





...OP .. just ground yourself and follow the good vibes :thumbup::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need serious advice on something [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11669294 -

well no one has the headline name "mamma mally" on myspace so I call BS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,083 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.