Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex?
    #11575205 -

So this girl I've been seeing, we've been having a huuge discussion on womens views on their moral values and views on sex, mainly regarding the large increase in sexual promiscuity in women especially in the US in such a small amount of time . This girl had sex with a lot of guys in just about 6 months of freshman year of highschool, all one night stands...which is what has been making me think hard on it.

I have always been had very strong feelings on the importance of how sex should be only with someone you love, and how shamelessly having sex without love has always seemed wrong to me even when all my friends in highschool were having one night stands left and right.

I admit I had a one night stand once, felt a ton of shame from it afterwards which I still am ashamed of so many so many years after. I know not a lot of guys see sex as I do and have no problem fucking women and not caring about it so I'm alittle unusual for an american man
Even though I disagree with girls who feels like  sex can be so easily had for only a quick pleasure fix, it doesn't bother me. But when I'm in a relationship  with a girl who is like this I really care  because I find it very important for me and my woman to have the same views on everything.

Personally think women have lost even more respect by lowering their morals to how men view sex and treat sex like they are men than when they were so discriminated against before womens rights movements. Feel like all the ladies like this would have been a lot better off continuing to work on getting equal rights without acting like men. Atleast someone treated sex like it was important and sacred. I seem to be the only guy who cares about sex with deep meaning anyway so I suppose no one cares anyway.

How do u all feel about this?


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11575211 -

Women are whores; keep em on a leash. We dont need STDs flying in every which way direction

I think we should revoke their right to vote, too


--------------------


You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #11575216 -

AsAboveSoBelow said:
Women are whores; keep em on a leash. We dont need STDs flying in every which way direction

I think we should revoke their right to vote, too



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11575217 -

I think you along with anyone that thinks along these lines are seriously repressed.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #11575219 -

I don't respect promiscuous women and I certainly don't trust them either

I find them to be repulsive tbh and I don't even feel like we're on the same wavelength

I actually feel some type of pain for them and it makes me angry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11575229 -

Well not all women are like your girl that you're seeing.
I actually do view sex in the way you see it. It should be between two people who really care about each other and not someone you met at the bar that night.
But you're right, not many guys believe in what you said.
Just like some girls don't really care if they add another notch to their belt.
Sounds like your girl got around, and if you don't want someone like that, there are plenty of girls you could find with better morals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11575244 -

Hit it and quit it.

Sex is important. You need to have sex to be healthy, and I sure aint getting married anytime soon.

Most people who feel bad about pre-marital sex are usually super Christians and have there moral/logical compass fucked up as it is.

my 2 cents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11575254 -

If you can't make money = worthless

If you can't lift things = worthless

If you can't fix things = worthless

If you can't pay someone to do these things you can't do = worthless

if you can't produce children = worthless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #11575258 -

Sex is great.
It's just better when you do it with someone who means something to you.
I like sex, but I don't like it enough that I want to go bang any guy I see when I'm horny.
Some girls are like that.
Hell, most guys are like that too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11575268 -

Blame it on the mainstream media & fashion/advertising industries!  ALso on the slutty role model these days (lohan?  hilton?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11575272 -

CandyGirl said:
Sex is great.
It's just better when you do it with someone who means something to you.
I like sex, but I don't like it enough that I want to go bang any guy I see when I'm horny.
Some girls are like that.
Hell, most guys are like that too.



I actually put a lot of the blame on our shoulders for all the porn we watch and the way we glorify "dirty" sex apposed to meaningful sex

I know not all girls who are promiscuous are doing it for some type of acceptance but I believe many are

and then they get addicted to it and start to crave it and glorify it themselves

its a vicious cycle like most other modern societal problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #11575273 -

gnarfbuckle said:
Most people who feel bad about pre-marital sex are usually super Christians and have there moral/logical compass fucked up as it is.

my 2 cents.



I dont think he wants the wait till marriage, just doesnt like one night stands. Im the same way, i really regretted the couple one night stands i have had but have loved sex during a relationship. it just a really personal thing that i dont really feel comfortable doing with a stranger. Sluts creep me out when im trippin, just send out weird vibes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: RegisPhilburn]
    #11575275 -

My view on this changes a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Kada]
    #11575276 -

:ednorton:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: RegisPhilburn]
    #11575279 -

RegisPhilburn said:
Sluts creep me out when im trippin




:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: RegisPhilburn]
    #11575281 -

RegisPhilburn said:
gnarfbuckle said:
Most people who feel bad about pre-marital sex are usually super Christians and have there moral/logical compass fucked up as it is.

my 2 cents.



I dont think he wants the wait till marriage, just doesnt like one night stands. Im the same way, i really regretted the couple one night stands i have had but have loved sex during a relationship. it just a really personal thing that i dont really feel comfortable doing with a stranger. Sluts creep me out when im trippin, just send out weird vibes



I'm waiting till I'm married :shrug:

I never saw myself as that type of person in the past but everytime the opportunity presented itself I got uncomfortable and didn't want anything to do with it(and it came up a lot believe me)

even waking up to a really attractive girl watching me sleep and then jumping in the bed with me made me cover up and get all nervous and it weirded me out

she was always so aggressive and it was obvious that I wasn't down with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Pooks]
    #11575283 -

Pooks said:
:ednorton:



Now him... well, I'd have my way with him at any time :naughty:
Norton is probably one of my favorite actors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11575287 -

this was before I became a Christian btw

I'm just not that type of guy

it really has very little to do with my beliefs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: purified]
    #11575288 -

I dont understand why so many woman feel that having sex with multiple partners, and acting like men when it comes to sex, makes them any more empowered.

I personally agree with you Doctor_Dick. I just dont see how someone could have sex with someone they dont care about. Its a very intimate act and I dont see the average joe at a bar being worthy of me/it. The again,

Im also not the type of woman to obsess over mens' appearances, and lust after someone for being 'hot'. I dont think most guys are hot. They may be good looking, but that doesnt mean I find them attractive on any level and want to sleep with them. I can honestly say the only man I find sexually/physically attractive is my boyfriend. :shrug:


Its kind of like guys are getting just what they wanted: Woman who want sex with nothing attatched and then tell women it empowers them. Its the perfect plan!
meams said:
Blame it on the mainstream media & fashion/advertising industries!  ALso on the slutty role model these days (lohan?  hilton?)




Edited by TTT (12/03/09 07:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do you feel about alot of ladies huge change in their moral views of having sex? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11575293 -

Free sex for all.  It's not a problem unless you make it one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Tonight for you listening and viewing pleasure... PapaverS 1,029 6 01/11/03 10:35 AM
by Hermes_br
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 03:05 PM
by mntlfngrs
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 08:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* when it dawns on me tomatoes 402 3 08/26/03 05:53 PM
by voodoo_lady
* Crazy trip with lady woodrose last night... theshiftingwalls 938 7 09/13/03 07:57 PM
by Gus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,353 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.