Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11360921 -

Yeah Jacob's ladder is a really good horror movie also.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11361191 -

dude jacobs ladder sucked.
the first time i watched that movie i was tripping on acid. and once the end of the movie came around and i realized the dude was just dead.....well lets just say it "fucked with me".


--------------------
Now he's Johnny Hammersticks hammerin' away like he's friggin' Tommy Noble

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: istandalone]
    #11361254 -

[REC] is great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11361258 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
I watched 1408 on a poster's recommendation, loved it.  It�s like the horror version of Groundhog�s Day.

I forgot to mention Silent Hill.  That was a great horror movie.

Just downloaded Jacob's Ladder on another suggestion.



1408 was great.  really really trippy.  I had flashbacks watching that.  too bad john cusack doesn't do much worthwhile these days :frown: he used to be so great, now he just plows through mediocrity with the occassional gem like high fidelity, but that was what?  7-8 years ago now?  come on cusack.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: istandalone]
    #11361409 -

istandalone said:
dude jacobs ladder sucked.
the first time i watched that movie i was tripping on acid. and once the end of the movie came around and i realized the dude was just dead.....well lets just say it "fucked with me".



Well the whole movie took place in his head while he was dying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11369390 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Yeah Jacob's ladder is a really good horror movie also.



I was liking it until the end.

The ending was so M Night Shyamalan before M Night Shyamalan.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11369693 -

!!!!!REDNECK ZOMBIES!!!!! Noone mentioned the strangers? I thought that one was pretty freaky.


--------------------
:themoreyouknow:  :hank:

Edited by TaterCaboose (11/02/09 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: TaterCaboose]
    #11369745 -

oh lets not forget the classic: "eraser head"
anyone here seen that gem? that's a great movie to watch on dxm.


--------------------
Now he's Johnny Hammersticks hammerin' away like he's friggin' Tommy Noble

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: istandalone]
    #11369824 -

istandalone said:
oh lets not forget the classic: "eraser head"
anyone here seen that gem? that's a great movie to watch on dxm.



I've never seen Eraser Head but I'm not really a David Lynch fan.

I really like certain moments in his films but not the entire movie.

There's always that one odd ball character in a David Lynch film that is so weird he makes the film.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11370105 -

Quote:
I really like certain moments in his films but not the entire movie.



I know what you mean but Eraserhead actually has a fairly coherant story you can follow and of course that weird character you love. Hell, everyone in that movie is weird. Great movie with a unique vibe. I didn't think I'd like it but I did.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Horror Movies [Re: zorbman]
    #11370147 -

zorbman said:
Quote:
I really like certain moments in his films but not the entire movie.



I know what you mean but Eraserhead actually has a fairly coherant story you can follow and of course that weird character you love. Hell, everyone in that movie is weird. Great movie with a unique vibe. I didn't think I'd like it but I did.



OK, I'll download it.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good horror movies to download?
( 1 2 all )
License_to_Chill 4,865 31 01/25/06 04:50 AM
by FungusMan
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 06:23 PM
by Learyfan
* Greatest horror movie of all time... Irradiated_Feces 1,212 18 06/15/05 06:44 PM
by gema
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* What Is Your Favorite Cheesy Movie?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,416 27 08/14/05 09:14 PM
by coda
* Favorite TV/Movie character? Madtowntripper 1,336 11 05/06/03 06:32 PM
by TheBear
* The Exorcist: The Beginning Jenny 865 7 08/22/04 04:50 AM
by SubGen1us
* Horror films
( 1 2 all )
Trav 3,398 23 10/29/05 05:41 PM
by faslimy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,431 topic views. 7 members, 44 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.