Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11311345 -

:lol:


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11311389 -

GTFO said:
madtown prolly has a glenn beck mount rushmore on his loafsnipper by now :smirk: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:



Please.

They would never let me in zappa's neighborhood.

Brooklyn is much more my kind of city than some Long Island estate with electric fences and guard-dogs in the boat-house.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11311402 -

so there is a  "ZIG compound"


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11311420 -

He's a rich, Jewish, Long-Island Republican.

They all have compounds, I'm sure.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11311441 -

zap is the only man alive who sips tea instead of beer whilst watching baseball.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11311466 -

:lol:

i figured his favorite sports were alpine skiing and indy car racing...


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11311824 -

Madtowntripper said:
GTFO said:
madtown prolly has a glenn beck mount rushmore on his loafsnipper by now :smirk: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:



Please.

They would never let me in zappa's neighborhood.

Brooklyn is much more my kind of city than some Long Island estate with electric fences and guard-dogs in the boat-house.



UPS drivers with the latest from Bloomingdales are always welcome.  Now go, please, the dogs are getting antsy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11311854 -

did i mention the yanks are gonna put the nail in LA's coffin?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11311898 -

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #11312479 -

OMR really is Jewish though.  It's been over 2 years and I'm still waiting a DVD of music and some hits of DMT.

Motherfucker got 3 DVD's full of McKenna talks and videos from me and all I got was pissed.

See---> :crankey:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR is a Yankee loving, power hunger, biased asshat! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #11313250 -

Rate him accordingly, then.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,293 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.