Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMisanthropeMel
Stranger
Male

woman arrested on marijuana possession charge at St. Lucie County courthouse
    #11159070 - 09/30/09 08:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

FORT PIERCE — A word to the wise: If you’re planning to bring marijuana into the St. Lucie County Courthouse, don’t put it in the same satchel as a pocket knife, a razor, a pair of scissors and a padlock.

According to a St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office report, Chantel Marissa Johnson, 21, of the 800 block of southeast 16th Street in Stuart, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana about 8:45 a.m. Tuesday when a small bag containing the drug was found in her purse at the entrance of the courthouse.

W.R. “Randy” Stringham, one of a team of private security officers who check people entering the courthouse, said he saw the razor, knife, scissors and padlock as Johnson’s purse went through a scanning device, so he decided to check the rest of its contents.

“I dumped out the purse, and it fell out,” Stringham said, referring to a small plastic bag with what he called in his report “green leafy material.”

Stringham said he knew it was marijuana because of his experience as a former Florida Highway Patrol trooper and New York correctional officer; a field test later confirmed he was correct, according to the Sheriff’s Office report.

Johnson remained “cool and calm” when he found the marijuana, Stringham said, telling a woman with her, “I forgot that was there.”

Two sheriff’s deputies in the courthouse arrested Johnson, who was released from the St. Lucie County Jail after posting $500 bond.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/sep/22/stuart-woman-arrested-on-marijuana-possession-at/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekingsmountainview
Sultan
Male

Loc: se.us
Re: woman arrested on marijuana possession charge at St. Lucie County courthouse [Re: MisanthropeMel]
    #11159478 - 09/30/09 09:23 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

What a stupid bitch!  :lmafo:

She deserves to be locked up, if not for possesion then for being a complete dumbass.

--------------------
Toxic/Hallucinogenic spores are for microscopy purposes, all posts regarding their cultivation fall under one of three categories: 1) hypothetical scenario 2) complete bullshit 3) complete hypothetical bullshit. Any questions?

InvisibleburtonRebel
Male

Re: woman arrested on marijuana possession charge at St. Lucie County courthouse [Re: MisanthropeMel]
    #11159511 - 09/30/09 09:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i know people make mistakes, but how careless do you have to be to bring weed to court. i guess she just forgot, but that is really unfortunate. the security guy knew it was marijuana because of his post experiences as a highway patroler and correctional officer?
That was probably the only action he's seen in years.

--------------------
Wreck yourself before you check yourself

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #11160862 - 10/01/09 12:37 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I knew of a girl who went to court with some vitaman A wrapped in FOIL! She also happened to have an 8 ball with her.The foil set off the metal detector,and then............... :dopefish: :aliceshocker:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service