Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Finally landed an audition!
    #11141694 -

So after a few months of trying to land tryouts and auditions for vocals in various bands ranging from Indie to Hardcore to Death Metal, I have finally been notified by a progressive death metal band that I am welcome to come to their next practice and tryout.

FINALLY! I have been wanting to join a band so bad for the past year but haven't had any luck, now maybe I have finally found something decent. Hopefully.

I will be singing vocals in the style of Veil of Maya, Born of Osiris, After the Burial and Whitechapel.
:laugh:


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally landed an audition! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11141705 -

Congrats man, hope it goes well for ya! I can imagine prog death metal being a hell of a lot of fun to do vocals for!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally landed an audition! [Re: Jamz]
    #11141714 -

I hope it'll be cool. Mainly I just hope that the other band members are chill and know what they are doing.

I have never provided vocals for a band before, but singing along to a lot of different genres and seeing live bands perform as much as I have makes me feel pretty confident that I can do well.

Wasn't expecting to sing as a death metal vocalist but shit, its hella fun. And I get to go all crazy and tell people to mosh harder and shit.


Thank you very much for the kind words! I appreciate that.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I finally landed in a big pile of money!!!
( 1 2 all )
Smallworlds 2,466 29 07/10/05 01:54 PM
by Kada
* The Grateful Dead's new vocalist? filthysock 571 7 06/01/04 07:39 PM
by notapillow
* Well, I Can Finally Post The Pics... My PRIDE and JOY. *L@@K*
( 1 2 all )
TM 3,994 30 01/12/06 04:56 AM
by buckwheat
* Raw female vocalists
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,658 29 07/12/08 11:21 AM
by adrug
* Raw/interesting/unconventional vocalists Hyper_Panda_GO 1,383 16 09/06/08 05:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* I love female vocalists Epigallo 1,212 11 11/30/08 11:27 AM
by sam420
* escape from redneck land + misc college stuff. Larrythescaryrex 817 6 08/31/03 10:57 AM
by Infrared
* Buying land? Anonymous 739 2 12/23/03 09:16 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
191 topic views. 11 members, 35 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.