Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11064930 -

Just shot you a PM


--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11064947 -

The shroom growing from the shroom is definitely pretty cool. Looks like a pretty nice cake grow.


--------------------
I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: SS32]
    #11064954 -

SS32 said:
Just shot you a PM




:pm: returned


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: Ir0NLunG68420]
    #11064959 -

nastos you arent as nasto as one would think

good man giving to the people in this comunity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: CHeeCHer]
    #11064961 -

CHeeCHer said:
The shroom growing from the shroom is definitely pretty cool. Looks like a pretty nice cake grow.




Thanx mang, I had two weirdo mutants on that cake


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11064982 -

3 prints left

first 3 to pm me with mailing info gets 'em.


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11064987 -

sent a pm


--------------------
Too weird to live, to rare to die....-Hunter S. Thompson


:
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-21/47399604

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #11065017 -

Prints are gone.. that was fucking fast  everyone who is getting one you know who u are.. prints will go out thursday... thanx for playing!


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #11065023 -

Hey thanks man....I love this place, its shroomers like you who make it cool....thanks


--------------------
Too weird to live, to rare to die....-Hunter S. Thompson


:
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-21/47399604

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #11065029 -

No problemo..

you people better mention me when you are posting pictures of your sexy B+ grows :awedance:


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11065103 -

Thanks again!  I'll be sure to return the favor to the board once I get them fruiting :sunny:


--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11065352 -

so anyone prefer to have the mutant cap prints?:shrug:


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11065365 -

You have pics of the mutants?


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11065375 -

Shit sorry I took a look.  Think they would all grow that way from a print or a majority of them like that


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11065385 -

i think it would be the same

all prints that were given away today came of of the cake in the last pic in my sig:awedance:


--------------------
:shrug:

Edited by nastos (09/15/09 05:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11065402 -

Could we work something out for the print of the shroom on the left camera left


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11065496 -

very nice nastos i already have b+ and the contest is over

but you seem like a generous guy :thumbup:


--------------------

Feel Family Right Hand

Join us in Shroomery text chat! #feelfamily

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11066930 -

truskool said:
Could we work something out for the print of the shroom on the left camera left



the one in the last pic?

all the way left?  those are All accounted for on that cake :frown:


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: nastos]
    #11066946 -

Well what were you asking about mutant prints?  Have any other mutant prints?


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh No Not another B+ give away [Re: truskool]
    #11066975 -

OH, I meant out of the people who got prints in the give away if any of them prefered the mutant prints someones gettin em regardless lol

no other mutant prints besides the 2 from the pic.. i can try and get another print outta them probably would be light at best tho ill see what i can do


--------------------
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Elemental420's Prints 4 U !!!!!!!!!!! FINISHED THNX FOR PLAYING
( 1 2 3 all )
elemental420 1,684 49 10/05/09 01:04 PM
by elemental420
* anyone seen noobieshroomie? 200proofhonky 1,244 12 03/14/09 04:23 PM
by Roadkill
* I'm not Impressed/Liquid Culture
( 1 2 all )
Cookies 3,671 30 04/01/05 03:06 PM
by Hotnuts
* Uncased coir: I'M NOT IMPRESSED.
( 1 2 all )
Sillicybin 4,278 27 02/08/07 11:32 AM
by Blutjager
* LC's. I'm Impressed !! (pics)
( 1 2 all )
HippieChick 5,145 20 05/29/05 06:38 PM
by HippieChick
* Finally an impressive casing! kronnyQ 1,294 17 04/07/05 03:23 PM
by kronnyQ
* I AM IMPRESSED WITH LIQUID CULTURE djsage420 2,391 15 04/02/05 05:28 PM
by agar
* Nice pics of Malabar on impressive brf cake Monkeycyst 2,168 12 08/05/08 06:01 AM
by Monkeycyst

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,997 topic views. 25 members, 123 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.