Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio?
    #10998165 -

Its probably gonna pretty lame right?  Its a small club, about maybe a thousand can get in .  !0 dollars.  Its a thursday.  I got class the next day at noon.  I don't wanna be spent when I get to class.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #10998174 -

Stay home, you sound pretty negative about going.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #10998183 -

why would you think its gonna be lame? pnuma trio is :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Hanky]
    #10998200 -

yer probably right.

worst nite ever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #10998203 -

Statisticons_win said:
Its probably gonna pretty lame right?  Its a small club, about maybe a thousand can get in .  !0 dollars.  Its a thursday.  I got class the next day at noon.  I don't wanna be spent when I get to class.



I see what you're doing here...


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: jewunit]
    #10998210 -

jewunit said:
Statisticons_win said:
Its probably gonna pretty lame right?  Its a small club, about maybe a thousand can get in .  !0 dollars.  Its a thursday.  I got class the next day at noon.  I don't wanna be spent when I get to class.



I see what you're doing here...




my stoneyness was getting in the way of accurately interpreting the situation upon first reading..

party on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Hendostan]
    #10998215 -

shit, I got floor space!

tha is if anyone in TN or near wants to ride out for the weekend, its in Oct.

gonna be an awesome month.

On the 8th Bassnectat, then the 11 Carolina Chocolate Drops, then 13th whats left of the Allman brothers, then STS9 I think I remember seeing was coming, then Ott and Pnuma.


--------------------

Edited by Statisticons_win (09/04/09 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone thing I should go see Ott and Pnuma Trio? [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #10998237 -

in case anyone was not aware, you can download a flac copy of pnuma at the red rocks for free at their website. they are asking for donations that are raising funds for some charity, but there is no minimum required. its for a good cause though, so i tossed in $5.

its a sick show, listening to it now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pnuma Trio learningtofly 728 18 04/10/10 06:09 PM
by RobMarley420
* Pnuma Trio love? AgingHippy 599 13 02/04/09 04:24 PM
by Hendostan
* For STS9 Fans - I Give you... Pnuma Trio Platinum 798 15 02/06/09 02:20 PM
by Platinum
* Pnuma Trio NYE bobbles 188 0 12/30/09 06:35 AM
by bobbles
* Pnuma Trio and Future Rock Boat Cruise in NYC Aninator 505 3 07/29/06 02:12 PM
by Aninator
* Who lives near Boulder, CO and wants to see Shpongle/Pnuma tonight for free? ilus 589 6 05/22/09 04:13 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Pnuma Trio appreciation thread CaptainKirk 243 2 08/21/08 07:35 PM
by DNKYD
* Ott & The All Seeing I All We Perceive 652 7 10/09/12 03:21 PM
by x Ju x

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
435 topic views. 5 members, 30 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.