Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me
    #10982133 -

my ps3 broke i had to dig out the ps2, but im gonna have to rent a game, can't find any of mine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10982161 -

Even if you are turned off by the violence, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas can be a great game.  You don't have to go around on killing sprees and picking up prostitutes, there are quests and it can be very fun to follow the game.  Gran Turismo III is another favorites of mine, even for somebody who doesn't like racing games, this game is awesome because it feels like an adventure game or an rpg, and the racing is a blast.  The God of War series is also very popular, I think you can get I and II for ps2.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: Smitington]
    #10982264 -

Mercenaries is always fun on the ps2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: joshisstoned]
    #10982276 -

Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3, both great games if you are a fan of tactical espionage


--------------------
Race/Strain Varieties

Want/Trade List

Vendor List

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"    -Gandhi

“I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable” - Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #10982306 -

God of War 1 and 2.

People will also recommend Shadow of the Colossus. I thought that game sucked balls but tons of people loved it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: jewunit]
    #10982333 -

yeah gta san andreas is a awesome game, only thing is i played it so much. probably going to get a good rpg.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: jewunit]
    #10983011 -

jewunit said:
God of War 1 and 2.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #10986488 -

OMG Fuck God of War, one of the most over-rated hack & slash games out there.....how about you noobs try playing something a little more challenging??????????


--------------------
Race/Strain Varieties

Want/Trade List

Vendor List

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"    -Gandhi

“I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable” - Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #10986524 -

LivioDoubleFang said:
OMG Fuck God of War, one of the most over-rated hack & slash games out there.....how about you noobs try playing something a little more challenging??????????



Did you try playing them on their hardest setting? Because I did. The amount of strategy, reflexes and planning you need to get through the game is immense.

You probably played it on the easiest setting, or maybe normal. Obviously you would see barely any strategy and tactics in those.

Honestly, if you don't know shit about what you're talking about, please refrain from posting such dumbass comments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #10986635 -

HeavyToilet said:
LivioDoubleFang said:
OMG Fuck God of War, one of the most over-rated hack & slash games out there.....how about you noobs try playing something a little more challenging??????????



Did you try playing them on their hardest setting? Because I did. The amount of strategy, reflexes and planning you need to get through the game is immense.

You probably played it on the easiest setting, or maybe normal. Obviously you would see barely any strategy and tactics in those.

Honestly, if you don't know shit about what you're talking about, please refrain from posting such dumbass comments.



Your funny dude, funny for thinking im just an average gamer....hardly in the least, but yes I have beat both on God difficulty and currently awaiting the third installment.....and as for skill, what skill do you have to have to mash some buttons together and destroy enemies all the while dodging their attacks? 
It doesnt take much skill to anticipate an attack, maybe you can go beat Metal Gear Solid 4 on the hardest difficulty and beat it under 5 hours obtaining the ranking of Big Boss, then come talk at me n00b!


--------------------
Race/Strain Varieties

Want/Trade List

Vendor List

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"    -Gandhi

“I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable” - Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #10986642 -

Who cares?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #10986666 -

LivioDoubleFang said:
HeavyToilet said:
LivioDoubleFang said:
OMG Fuck God of War, one of the most over-rated hack & slash games out there.....how about you noobs try playing something a little more challenging??????????



Did you try playing them on their hardest setting? Because I did. The amount of strategy, reflexes and planning you need to get through the game is immense.

You probably played it on the easiest setting, or maybe normal. Obviously you would see barely any strategy and tactics in those.

Honestly, if you don't know shit about what you're talking about, please refrain from posting such dumbass comments.



Your funny dude, funny for thinking im just an average gamer....hardly in the least, but yes I have beat both on God difficulty and currently awaiting the third installment.....and as for skill, what skill do you have to have to mash some buttons together and destroy enemies all the while dodging their attacks? 
It doesnt take much skill to anticipate an attack, maybe you can go beat Metal Gear Solid 4 on the hardest difficulty and beat it under 5 hours obtaining the ranking of Big Boss, then come talk at me n00b!




On a very frequent basis I get the highest scores in CoD4 and CoD5 in 40+ man servers. In Team Fortress 2, I'll do the best in game numerous games in a row on 30+ man servers (because they don't usually have 40 man servers). Also, God mode in God of War 2 is not the highest difficulty, Titan is. God mode = yawn compared to Titan. Metal Gear Solid 4? Honestly? Lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #10986686 -

You guys sound like 12 year old idiots.
If I wanted to hear this bullshit I'd play Halo.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #10986702 -

I'm not trying to argue about who the best gamer is or not, all I'm trying to say is, I felt God Of War, however overrated and cool it may be, b/c I am a fan of senseless violence, didnt stimulate my urges to play it again after I had beaten it four times.  I was just simply trying to refer a game that does take some skill to play


--------------------
Race/Strain Varieties

Want/Trade List

Vendor List

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"    -Gandhi

“I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable” - Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: jewunit]
    #10986712 -

jewunit said:
You guys sound like 12 year old idiots.
If I wanted to hear this bullshit I'd play Halo.



My gamer tag is CLUB TOM12 and I frequently play with NASTY IRISHMAN, we should play sometime....find me bro and we'll play


--------------------
Race/Strain Varieties

Want/Trade List

Vendor List

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"    -Gandhi

“I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable” - Alexander Shulgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #10986963 -

I rarely play Halo.
Also I suck at video games so if you want to prove some kind of point there's no need.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: jewunit]
    #10988321 -

jewunit said:
God of War 1 and 2.

People will also recommend Shadow of the Colossus. I thought that game sucked balls but tons of people loved it.





This guy nailed it on the fucking head.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #10988517 -

godhand :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #10988545 -

Playstation 2 games:
"Black" -fps fun
"Shadow Colossus" -its alright, didnt get to finish it
"Mark of Kri" - Excellent third person sword play and good stealth
"SSX Tricky" - How can you not like this game?
"Metal Gear Solid 2/3" - Story driven gameplay...in a sense..MSG2 very well done this game is a excellent ride!
"Killer 7" - One of my all-time favorites, best enjoyed at 4:20 pm/am MUST PLAY
"Gran-Tourismo 4" - Why bother with the third? The fourth one packs a lot more, try racing your friend on the snow tracks with off road tires on the 4x4's, very fun!
"Soul Caliber 2/3" - Fun fun fun button pressing

As far as RPG's go, I'm not too sure, I can only play a select few RPG's. *cough* chrono cross/trigger *cough*


--------------------
haha


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody reccomend a good ps2 game for me [Re: ShakeZor]
    #10988891 -

Medal of Honor Frontline and  Medevil


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Video Game Whores!
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 15,137 48 04/01/11 12:30 AM
by Shr00m0fD00m
* Xbox 360! mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 4,430 12 09/01/08 05:08 PM
by Ythan
* what is your favorite drug for gaming?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
aDoS 15,602 97 10/29/11 01:49 PM
by Guesstimate
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,964 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd
* My wife + spending mood + Gamestop = :awesome: ToTheSummit 663 8 02/17/10 02:08 PM
by PsilliCoder
* Method Man & Redman on XBox Live reggaeuplifts 299 1 08/06/09 11:56 AM
by LivioDoubleFang

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
2,884 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.