Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer...
    #10967877 -

Heater attaches to the bong bowl... why didn't I ever think of that.






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Nihlus]
    #10967908 -

You're behind on the times, that's the Vriptech VHW, 100% all glass airpath.

Definitely a great vaporizer, very tasty.

Stonedmonkey from FC has been promoting it like a mofo (that's him in the pics).


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Nihlus]
    #10967952 -

Yeah ever since getting my SSV I really haven't looked at vaporizer related news since I've been so satisfied with it. This looks fucking awesome though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Nihlus]
    #10967967 -

Ohhhh yeah, I had an SSV, it got taken by the police during a house raid. I think the SSV is definitely the best whip vaporizer on the market, just add a GG H20 adaptor for bong hits.

Now I just rock it Purple Days styles, attached to my Roor.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Nihlus]
    #10967980 -

that's cool, and you got a shit load of weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: elementswrath]
    #10967987 -

That's not Nihlus, that's Stonedmonkey... he's an absolute vape head :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Chubba]
    #10967995 -

I Didn't even know they made those, I'm definitely buying one in the future!
Thanks for this thread, bookmarked.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Chubba]
    #10968037 -

Chubba said:
Ohhhh yeah, I had an SSV, it got taken by the police during a house raid. I think the SSV is definitely the best whip vaporizer on the market, just add a GG H20 adaptor for bong hits.

Now I just rock it Purple Days styles, attached to my Roor.





Yeah this is my current setup.



The minibong is good but wow I would love to get a very nice big glass bong and attach a Vriptech to it. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Nihlus]
    #10968061 -

Quote:
The minibong is good but wow I would love to get a very nice big glass bong and attach a Vriptech to it. :eek:



Big bongs are overkill with any type of vapor, stonemonkey said he rarely uses that huge Nerd inline bong (was just for youtube)... nearly every vapor user I know opts for the EHLE 100ml or 250ml, no larger.

That Roor.de Little Sista is too large for vapor, but still enjoyable... I like hitting big tubes, but unfortunately you don't get the "milk" effect :mad2:

Your SSV setup is absolutely sick, you vapor only?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow interesting way to design a vaporizer... [Re: Chubba]
    #10968118 -

Chubba said:
Quote:
The minibong is good but wow I would love to get a very nice big glass bong and attach a Vriptech to it. :eek:



Big bongs are overkill with any type of vapor, stonemonkey said he rarely uses that huge Nerd inline bong (was just for youtube)... nearly every vapor user I know opts for the EHLE 100ml or 250ml, no larger.

That Roor.de Little Sista is too large for vapor, but still enjoyable... I like hitting big tubes, but unfortunately you don't get the "milk" effect :mad2:

Your SSV setup is absolutely sick, you vapor only?



Yeah I usually vape then make firecrackers out of the vaped remains. Those are my 2 ways that I usually get baked. :awesome: Although there are rare exceptions where I'll eat non-vaped weed or smoke from my bubbler (if I'm out and about).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wow my boss.. wants my opinion? Silven 502 6 10/06/04 09:29 AM
by Skikid16
* man science is really interesting Vats of Blood 1,148 12 09/02/04 08:52 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* ATTN Graphic Designers WildCardsRevenge 371 0 09/24/04 12:35 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* interesting people? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
0toxic0 2,973 28 10/09/03 08:32 PM
by ceephax
* Shroomery T-Shirt Design Raffle Prodijal_Son 1,974 15 08/16/03 07:41 AM
by Effed
* graphical designs for a 4-wheeler (updated Jun 8 pics!) Eightball 2,942 13 06/24/04 10:10 PM
by Eightball
* Help me re-design my jacket Ole Field Trashe 1,145 10 04/19/04 07:51 PM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,578 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.