Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
z
    #10947097 -

z


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/17/24 09:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947105 -

I live in South Akron ohio and the scariest things around are crackheaded negro's. I carry a .45  , I suggest you do the same!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947113 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947115 -

you don't want a machete, you want something you can stab with at close range.  you think you'll be able to swing that machete with a 180lb cat on top of you chewing on your face?


--------------------
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root."
-Henry David Thoreau
Strike The Root

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: joshisstoned]
    #10947119 -

joshisstoned said:
I live in South Akron ohio and the scariest things around are crackheaded negro's. I carry a .45  , I suggest you do the same!




My probation officer might have something to say about that :lol: Im gonna have to go tribal and think more "Old school". I was thinking pepperspray but if I accidentally tag myself (which is easy to do in a panic), then im really fucked. Ive also been recommended hand held teaser, but I still would feel more safe with a big ass blade


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Yrat]
    #10947124 -

Yrat said:
you don't want a machete, you want something you can stab with at close range.  you think you'll be able to swing that machete with a 180lb cat on top of you chewing on your face?



You make a great point. Well wtf do you think I should do? would a regular knife work? Obviously if he clamps on my head, a knife would be ideal, but if I saw it coming at me, and had my machete I might be ok


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947127 -

bear spray maybe? Like the dog that looks like a rooster! just call it an icehead while you spray!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10947128 -

dr_gonz said:
why is that the only route?




Because I live out in the forest, and the buses only go so far. I could "Bike" home would might be safer, but After Yoga, 2 jobs, Weight training, and Running......a man only has so much energy, and even my bike requires a mile long ride up a steep ass hill through the trees


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (08/27/09 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: joshisstoned]
    #10947132 -

also take a big red road flare! strike it when danger lurks. This will disorient the thing and give it pause (paws, lol), you could even jam it into its eye if it attacks and grounds you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: joshisstoned]
    #10947138 -

sounds like an awesome coincidence.
you don't need to worry about animals. they're more scared of you than you are of them.
ESPECIALLY cougars. If you see one, you're a lucky bastard.
be weary of people, not animals.
and grow a pair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947141 -

do you still live in a tent?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947144 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10947163 -

You need an icepic.

Stab the mountain lion in the eye, turn the pic and try to shove it in his brain at an angle.

Mountain lions have cranial protection behind their eyes, so it is imperative that you find the slot in the bone behind their eyes and penetrate their brain.

Skinny sharp object.



See what I mean?


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947233 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10947265 -

Dude.



Pave the way to glory


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: visions]
    #10947274 -

Oh man, that reminds me of some good times


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10947291 -

rub your own feces on yourself it should keep them at bay.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10947295 -

Mountain lions attack from the back and bite your neck; you'd be pretty boned if one tried to attack you.

Laborers in Bangladesh wear masks on the back of their head so the tigers think they can't sneak up on them.



Try that out :lol:


--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Green_T]
    #10947319 -

Thanks for the fun fact!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gimm!3 SH3lter!!!! [Re: Green_T]
    #10947340 -

Green_T said:
Mountain lions attack from the back and bite your neck; you'd be pretty boned if one tried to attack you.

Laborers in Bangladesh wear masks on the back of their head so the tigers think they can't sneak up on them.



Try that out :lol:



It doesn't look like that works too well.

By the look of that guy's shirt, the tiger saw his mask and attacked him anyhow.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Machete "Illegal" Trailor SprewellSleeve 985 15 05/09/10 11:56 PM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* This is how you arrest a mentally person with a machete my3rdeye 902 17 11/03/15 10:16 AM
by Patlal
* A (Christian) Terrorist Used A Machete and Explosives in Terrorist Attack at US airport Last Week!! Confucian 894 9 03/24/15 10:23 PM
by Prisoner#1
* "Woman riding a donkey fights off lion with machete" learningtofly 741 5 08/06/08 06:46 PM
by Cameron
* Tigers kill 300,000 between 1800 and 2009(graphic)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
specialpeopleclub 6,864 119 02/29/16 05:18 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* lost your pet Tiger? Ogla 172 2 04/23/16 10:05 PM
by Great Scott
* guy with machete shot Sheekle 689 13 01/19/15 04:38 PM
by zappaisgod
* The Lady Or The Tiger? Synthe 618 3 09/26/13 06:40 PM
by Shortknight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,574 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.