Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10846427 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Credit cards are for idiots.

Have you not seen the trend???

Have you not seen how many people get in debt and general shit because of them?



I think we should make it a capital offense.

Natural selection at its finest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10846489 -

Committing suicide for financial reasons is like killing yourself because someone stole your teddy bear.  Its just childish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10846508 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm a criminal because I lost the game of Life?



No, you're a criminal because you incurred debts that you cannot repay. Why should this be a surprise?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10846518 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10846543 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Committing suicide for financial reasons is like killing yourself because someone stole your teddy bear.  Its just childish.



please dont ever tell me what to do. kthxbye



Go stick a dildo in your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10846546 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10846555 -

So #1, enlighten me.

As you were running up your CC bills, what did you THINK would happen?

Were you honestly thinking to yourself: "Well its a CC so this must be free".

Did you honestly lose sight of the fact that you actually had to pay for the shit you were charging?  I'm genuinely curious about the mental process.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10846556 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I'm a criminal because I lost the game of Life?



No, you're a criminal because you incurred debts that you cannot repay. Why should this be a surprise?




they gave me the credit :flowstone:



Wow you really are a fuckin moron.  Of course they gave you credit, and of course you're getting fucked in the ass if you don't repay your debt you foolish cunt.  Now go apply at McDonald's and start paying off your debt, you underaged user.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10846613 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10847587 -

your an idiot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10847768 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I am unemployeed with no income, and cannot afford the ungodly payments :shrug:



sounds like you fail, why did you spend so much money on the card if you couldn't pay it back?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10848123 -

The credit card company should be willing to work with you to take care of your problem. Call them and tell them your situation, the sooner you do the better it looks as far as credit history goes. Don't ignore their phone calls, they'll just call more often.
  Just remember that anyone you talk to on the phone is just an employee, they don't want a sob story, just the facts. They will most likely ask about your income and if it would be possible for you to borrow money from relatives and then they will explain to you that by not paying at least the minimum you will never get out of debt. By calling them and admitting delinquincy you will at least get them to stop calling everyday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10848143 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10848613 -

hey, I fell behind for a little bit. It happens, especially in this economy.  Don't sweat it bro, life goes on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10848620 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10848642 -

oh come on now.  You talk to someone about it, a family member or friend perhaps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10848930 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what happens if I stop paying my credit card bills? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10849583 -

Let me take a wild guess.... you're not really even actively seeking employment, are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* $250 Anonymous 863 14 09/07/10 04:09 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
682 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.