Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?"
    #10767675 -

Background:

Real drunk at a club one night. Was kissing this girl.

No chat up line,just happened.

Probably could have taken her home but didn't.

Took her number and told her I'd call her.

She might have been a bit chubby. Definitely not heavy though. I was real drunk and didn't care although that was likely the main factor why I didn't bring her home.

Anyway. A year down the line,I'm outside a bar late after hours,texting a girl working inside to let me in. I'd no call credit so I sent her a call me. She has the same name as the girl I kissed.

She didn't reply. I realised shortly after my mistake.

She text me in the morning saying "Who's this?" I didn't give her my number.

Got another a while later saying "Reveal yourself :smile:"

I didn't text back(classy guy,I know).

Fast forward to about a month ago,I sent her a call me by accident again trying to get into the bar after closing hours. :facepalm:

Same story,asking me who I was in the morning.

Didn't text back again.

Just a minute ago,she text me saying,"Hey,how are things with you?"

She must have saved my number and by some fluke found out the number off someone.

Any suggestions on what to do? Just don't text back again? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10767770 -

Some suggestions:

1. Get into the club/bar then stick ice in her ass and pussy

2. Tell her to meet you around back, then when she comes out rape her.

3. Quit being a fucking pussy, call her and say hello my name is (insert whatever your fucking name is)

4. Rape her again

5. Give her some GHB then take her someplace and have several of your friends make videos of you and her doing wild and crazy rape.

Edited by Anonymous (07/30/09 11:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10767777 -

text her "can I tap that?", and report back here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10767879 -

WTF is wrong with u, if u like her  just text her back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10768223 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10769160 -

Okay,thanks for the replies.

I don't like her,it's just she probably thinks I do since she got those texts,both in the wee hours of the morning.

I'm not a cunt,it's just I don't like hurting anyones feelings or alienating people.

Clearly,not texting back is kinda bad form but what should I do?

"Oh hi. Sorry,I text you twice by accident. Funny story really".

I'm no looker myself,but I imagine since she went out of her way to find out who text her and actually text me today,then she likes me and she might be kind of gutted.

And it was nearly two years ago...

Any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10769409 -

haha u little punk ass bitch, get ur ass to 7/11 and get some extra pleasure condoms and get yo ass over to that sluts house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10771512 -

Fuck a bitch that takes two years to get around to calling someone. She needs a place to get high, 20 dollars, and a place to stay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10771568 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Fuck a bitch that takes two years to get around to calling someone. She needs a place to get high, 20 dollars, and a place to stay.



Troof :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10772479 -

Quote:
"Oh hi. Sorry,I text you twice by accident. Funny story really".



Yea I would call her and explain the whole thing.  At least it would be vaguely entertaining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10772640 -

Anonymous #6 said:
haha u little punk ass bitch, get ur ass to 7/11 and get some extra pleasure condoms and get yo ass over to that sluts house.



:rofl2:


Anonymous #7 said:
Fuck a bitch that takes two years to get around to calling someone. She needs a place to get high, 20 dollars, and a place to stay.



You don't understand,I didn't give her my number and had no intention of calling her.

I text her on two occasions trying to get in contact with a girl of the same name.

She must have done some sleuthing and found out who I was.

Back away,not today,stalker layday?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10773296 -

yea id say...... call her.:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10774061 -

If I was her and you werent answering I'd probably text you conversationally a few days later to see if THAT got a reply..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10774376 -

It's strange though...you can't deny that.

I can see restraining orders in the future...jk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10776721 -

Dude who know's two "Oop's" text and a reply all spread out over that long maybe it's fate call her give her a chance who knows maybe what u saw in her that night was real maybe she'll turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you. think about it.
You call her and set up a date whats the worst that could happen
A) You waste one night oh well how many bad dates have you been on?

B)She turn out to be the one and your happy for ever

C) U have one night of random sex

Seems to me like u cant go wrong~~!~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Random girl from nearly two years ago text me out of the blue,"Hey,how are you?" [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10785847 -

^^ This.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
750 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.