Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10672157 -

It is pretty awesome, ok.

I think you are starting to get it.

Now can we go ahead and agree that DXM is the worst drug ever, and only retards consume it? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10672184 -

Nah, I think DXM is pretty interesting on its own, I just don't dig it personally. I'll admit that middle and high school kids chugging cough syrup is a pretty pathetic sight, but I also think DXM is worth experimenting with on its own - not just as an easy, cheap high. It is quite unique. I would say the worst drugs ever are probably airplane glue, solvents, and gasoline. Let's keep some perspective here.

I honestly would love to try PCP, though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10672200 -

I got the hook up on a gallon from some Negros from Los Angeles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10672234 -

#1 its a good thing i don't care about your opinion of me quite frankly i think the same of you, if all you can do is attack people for disagreeing with you than you have alot to learn about life. my guess is that your no older then 16 or 17 and if you are older then that you should really act your age your making a fool of yourself.

here is an example of a conversation with you


#1: dxm is dumb anyone who disagrees is dumb

someone else: well that is just your opinion

#1: moron fucking moron your a fucking moron

someone else: well man your opinion isn't fact just saying.

#1: i think your a fucking moron

the moral of the story....well DUH if you don't agree with #1 your a moron how could we have missed that Revelation. lol I'm just tuggin your chain I'm sure you will grow up to be a nice young man one day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10672248 -

apparently you only read the parts of the conversation you wanted to read.

:shrug:

just goes to show that you are indeed a moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10672286 -

i like dxm and #1 dosent oh fuckin well everybody get over it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10672431 -

do you say anything else your like a broken record man. your calling everyone a moron got news for ya dude your no better and i will leave it at that you have your opinion and i cant change that nor do i want to but the truth is because you said it doesn't mean its true the people who have done dxm for the better know what it is all about. honestly i think your shouting moron is because of your own insecurities but if you would like to berate me more i will help you

I'm a moron
I'm a moron
I'm a moron

there you go i just saved you like 3 posts its what you were gonna say anyhow.

open you mind dude your way isn't the only way I'm by no means trying to convince you to like dxm I'm just saying that it is absurd to think that because you say dxm is a trash drug and whatnot that it makes it true dxm is a drug like any other if you don't like it don't take it but the fact that you don't doesn't make you any better then anyone else. why cant you just say i don't like Dex and leave it at that because that's the only truth of the matter you can prove you don't like Dex obviously but all the rest about it being a trash drug and your dumb if you do it is nothing but your 2 cents i mean that is all i have been trying to say man and you have been being rude and vulgar i mean why cant you talk like a human being to me instead of just being a little brat like you are being its called civility dude. but its all good I'm not going to try and change your opinion your set in your ways I'm sure and there is no changing that so i will just say i hope you have a goodnight #1 and i wish you much luck in life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10674045 -

well said #13. see i cant stand speed and i dont tlk down people who love it. some drugs are jus not for certain people and thts it. see no arguement...open up ur mind and learn #1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10674132 -

I know a guy that drinks Yerba Mate.
I don't like yerba mate. It makes my tummy hurt.
Relevant?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10674185 -

ive never tasted it. wats it like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10674192 -

Anonymous #20 said:
ive never tasted it. wats it like?



Kinda like green tea that's been steeped too long without the bitterness. It's actually naturally kinda sweet if you can sense subtle hints with your pussy lasher.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10674328 -

Anonymous #13 said:
do you say anything else your like a broken record man. your calling everyone a moron got news for ya dude your no better and i will leave it at that you have your opinion and i cant change that nor do i want to but the truth is because you said it doesn't mean its true the people who have done dxm for the better know what it is all about. honestly i think your shouting moron is because of your own insecurities but if you would like to berate me more i will help you

I'm a moron
I'm a moron
I'm a moron

there you go i just saved you like 3 posts its what you were gonna say anyhow.

open you mind dude your way isn't the only way I'm by no means trying to convince you to like dxm I'm just saying that it is absurd to think that because you say dxm is a trash drug and whatnot that it makes it true dxm is a drug like any other if you don't like it don't take it but the fact that you don't doesn't make you any better then anyone else. why cant you just say i don't like Dex and leave it at that because that's the only truth of the matter you can prove you don't like Dex obviously but all the rest about it being a trash drug and your dumb if you do it is nothing but your 2 cents i mean that is all i have been trying to say man and you have been being rude and vulgar i mean why cant you talk like a human being to me instead of just being a little brat like you are being its called civility dude. but its all good I'm not going to try and change your opinion your set in your ways I'm sure and there is no changing that so i will just say i hope you have a goodnight #1 and i wish you much luck in life.




tl;dr

I have read your drivel before and determined you are not worth reading or replying to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10684066 -

i like the taste of green tea after it has been steeped to long. so im probably goin to get some

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10687351 -

I had a grand mal (sp?) seizure when I took 42 or something of those Triple C's.  Call me dumb but I learned a lesson that day and for some reason the paramedics did not reach in my pocket and find the bag with the other 30 or so.  They couldnt figure out why I had a seizure so I lost my licence for 6 months.  DONT DO TRIPLE C's, I WAS LUCKY TO BE OK WHEN IT WAS ALL DONE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10688694 -

yea dude triple c's contain more than dxm and thts a real big no no. if u wanna do dxm MAKE SURE UR DOING JUST DXM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM sucks ass [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10691106 -

A1 is a teenie-bopper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,034 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.