Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Meth
    #10691076 -

Is it worth it? The drug has such a bad stigma attached to it but I've heard the same D.A.R.E. stories about weed, so I'm skeptical of anything people say unless I experience it myself. Friends I've talked to who have tried it said it's fun, my buddy described the feeling as "a mix of ecstasy and adderal."  :laugh:

What are you feelings? Is it better then coke? Worth trying once and never touching again? Or is it a cheaper longer lasting alternative to coke/ecstasy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10691097 -

It's worth trying once and forgetting about it. It's a great buzz, but it's really hard on your body. It feels a lot better than coke, IME.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10691132 -

super addictive and FUCKS UP your teeth.

try once and put it behind you as a learning experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10691146 -

I dont know about it, never did it. but  I saw a documentary on PBS (or a station similar) that followed the lives of these rural white meth heads.

It was truly disturbing and pathetic. The mother was telling the camera that if she didnt quit
now she'd eventually end up sleeping w/ her son for meth.

... I have an addictive personality so I wouldnt risk it.

g/l

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10691147 -

agreed.  it was fun.  but i have seen it fuck up a lot of peoples lives.  i have a lot of dead friends because of it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10691190 -

yeah lets shoot heroine into our necks while were at it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10691328 -

I SPIKE OPIATES INTO MY SCROTUM TO HIDE MY SHAAAAAAAAME

lulz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10691359 -

just melt a puddle brah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10691493 -

Anonymous #3 said:
super addictive and FUCKS UP your teeth.

try once and put it behind you as a learning experience.




AMPHETAMINES ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE AND ONLY LIGHTLY ADDICTIVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10691676 -

agreed.  but it also depends on the person too.

if you know you have an addictive personality, it would be best to stay away from it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10691745 -

I don't know man it is alright. Great tool for getting a hard one near a chick. Rather euphoric, but if you don't sleep you pay the next day hard. Coke is similar, in that if you take too much you are up all night, and pay the next day.

In a way, you can use far less meth to have the same euphoria as e or blow. The stuff if better if you try it in the early afternoon or even morning, rather then at 10pm or something ridiculous because you will be up all night. Even with a single hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10691801 -

Definitely worth trying, more than once even, but you really can't be fucking stupid about it. Once you start doing it daily and staying up for multi-day binges it's very difficult (if not impossible) to return to the way you were before. It will ruin your relationships, your job, your looks, and your ability to feel pleasure and motivation, all in ways which will linger long after you stop. I say this based on my observations of other people who do it.

My opinion: experimentation is good, dependency (physical OR psychological) will fuck you up. Take some hits, see what it does, and don't do more for a good long time.

Edited by Tchan909 (07/17/09 12:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10693303 -

I like meth its a great drug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10693326 -

yeah. you would fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10693347 -

Anonymous #8 said:
AMPHETAMINES ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE AND ONLY LIGHTLY ADDICTIVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY. 



Dont be an idiot.  Meth is physically addictive and psychological addictions have different strengths for everybody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10693365 -

hmmm I wouldn't do it....I like being attractive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10693397 -

I like to fuck anus on meth all night - it also helps me clean my house mmmmm anus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10694150 -

Tried it once.

'been there done that......no need to go back'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10694152 -

Quote:
Is it worth it?



That depends entirely on how you use it.

If you use a small amount in the morning, just a couple times a month, then it can be a good thing. 

If you use at at night, stay up for days, don't eat or exercise, use it more than once a week, it will be an amazingly bad thing.

I have good effects with a dose of .1 milligram to 1 milligram of pure methamphetamine hcl. 

The meth I use comes from walgreens, I think that is the best source.  Who knows what is in that street crap.  Sometimes the crystal on the street is quite pure however.

Quote:
The drug has such a bad stigma attached



That is because it is very easy to get into bad habits - for example, taking it every morning when you get up before work because you are dead tired.

Its never a good idea to use stimulants very often, or when you are tired.

Quote:
Is it better then coke?



Much.

Quote:
Worth trying once and never touching again?



Sure.

I think its worth using once a month.

Quote:
Or is it a cheaper longer lasting alternative to coke/ecstasy?



Its not an alternative to ecstasy.  Its more like an alternative to coffee.

Quote:
FUCKS UP your teeth.



That can be minimized by keeping the dose low and eating and brushing your teeth regularly.

Doctors prescribe pure methamphetamine hcl (desoxyn) and these people don't have teeth problems, even though the doctor tells you to take it every day.  (very foolish advice imho)

Quote:
i have a lot of dead friends because of it too.



Methamphetamine doesn't kill very many people.  So few that I have never been able to find any reliable statistics on how many people die from it.  If they released those numbers, it would make the government's war on methamphetamine look completely ridiculous.

Quote:
AMPHETAMINES ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE AND ONLY LIGHTLY ADDICTIVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY.



They are addictive psychologically because if you are behind on sleep, you need some to go to work the next day.  This starts a downhill spiral that can be difficult to get out of, even though there are no withdrawal symptoms.

Quote:
if you know you have an addictive personality, it would be best to stay away from it



Good point.  Everyone knows someone who uses too much meth.  It makes the women super annoying and batshit crazy (and age quickly due to lack of sleep) and it makes men irritable, stupid and sometimes aggressive, in no small part due to the lack of sleep.

Quote:
Definitely worth trying, more than once even, but you really can't be fucking stupid about it. Once you start doing it daily and staying up for multi-day binges it's very difficult (if not impossible) to return to the way you were before. It will ruin your relationships, your job, your looks, and your ability to feel pleasure and motivation, all in ways which will linger long after you stop. I say this based on my observations of other people who do it.



100% true.

I used it every day for about 6 months, I wouldn't advise that at all.  It actually started hurting my lower back, thats why I stopped.  It took a week for my back to return to its pain-free state, and about 6 months for my motivation to return to normal levels.  In that time it didn't really hurt my appearance at all, but I took care to eat lots of good food just as often as I would have if I wasn't on it.  Regular sleep, bathing and food is the most important thing, if you keep that up a little meth on occasion won't change much about the way your body works.

Its very tempting to skip meals on meth because you won't be hungry.  Don't do that - If you don't at least eat some fruit or something your blood sugar levels will drop and you'll be all pissed off at the world and have no idea why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meth [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10694169 -

ah, look.. a meth head trying to justify meth use. how cute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,087 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.