Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Smuggling some bud into Germany
    #10536455 -

I am going to Germany and I really want to bring some shit along with me. Can u give me an advise on where to put the weed in order to pass the airport and shit? I am talking about a very minute quantity like a small bud enough to roll a regular joint or two :smile:


--------------------

Edited by mellowparty (06/19/09 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: mellowparty]
    #10536465 -

No way I'd take any drug through an airport. Especially Germany.
Can you mail it to yourself? I guess that's slightly less risky.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: mellowparty]
    #10536469 -

Hm, take the weed and leave it wrapped in coffee beans so the smell it lessened for one. I don't know about what you should do to actually carry it on though.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Rocker232]
    #10536565 -

Donno if this works internationally but when I flew from Seattle, WA to Los Angeles i took an old shoe took out the sole cut a little bit out of the bottom put the weed in there and covered it back up worked fine for me.

Edited by ThizzyMarley (06/19/09 12:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: mellowparty]
    #10536579 -

I've had two friends go through airports in Europe and America with bags of hash or pot rubber banded around their dicks.

Worked for them.

If its a small bag, enough for a joint or two, you could just put it in a balloon or something and hold it in your mouth.  If someone tries to talk to you in the airport, pretend to be mute or something.  If you're getting searched, swallow the bag.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: ThizzyMarley]
    #10536584 -

I've always heard "crotch it".

Just seal it nice so it doesn't reek, and secure it to your underpants in the crotch area. Even if you get patted down, no one is going to massage your balls looking for weed.

:shrug:

More important, is to just forget about it and not act all nervous and suspicious!

Can't you just get some herb in country?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10536598 -

RoosterCogburn said:
More important, is to just forget about it and not act all nervous and suspicious!




Agreed.  Last time I was going through an airport I had a bunch of poppy grounds in gel caps, and klonopins that I didn't have a script for.  Their was a woman in front of where you boarded the plane searching every fifth person's bag or something.  She tried to stop me, but I pretended like I didn't hear her and just walked onto the plane, so she searched the next person.

I laughed my ass off about that later.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Rocker232]
    #10536602 -

Rocker232 said:
Hm, take the weed and leave it wrapped in coffee beans



That's like trying to hide a fart in an elevator.

Dogs will smell the weed, the coffee, your soap, the dirty socks you are carrying, what you stepped in, etc.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Doc_T]
    #10536623 -

Spray yourself and your bag with some bottled cougar or bear piss before you go to the airport, that way dogs will think you are a very large and dangerous carnivore and will be terrified of you.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Doc_T]
    #10536635 -

I've never heard of drug dogs sniffing people or their carryons at an airport.  Maybe checked luggage.

Partly because a good portion of the people flying smoke as much as they can before they go to the airport.  Also a lot of bags just smell like weed because there was some in there at one time. 

I used to think it was really dangerous and retarded to carry weed on the plane, but then I started attending drug reform conferences where there were hundreds of people who had all carried weed on the plane. 

I heard this one the other day:

1) Grind weed really fine into a powder
2) Get some loose tea bags
3) Open the tea bags and dump out the herbs and put powdered weed in
4) Reclose the tea bags

Might work.

Quote:
No way I'd take any drug through an airport. Especially Germany.
Can you mail it to yourself? I guess that's slightly less risky.



A lot of people recommend that but I would much rather carry it through the checkpoint then have it go through customs.  At least if you carry it, once you are through you know you made it and you don't have to sit on the plane the whole time wondering if its been found. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Doc_T]
    #10536641 -

why bring bud to Germany.... I heard they have fantastic bud there already!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10536672 -

I did electrical work for a business that made equipment for airport security.. Anyway, they make a narcotics trace detector.. not sure if all airports have them, but I guess a puff of air blows on you and kicks up any drug residues you might have on you.  Knowing that, I wouldn't try bringing anything through myself.

If you're going to be there for awhile, I'm sure you'll find a connect.. plus Amsterdam is only a train ticket away.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Doc_T]
    #10536737 -

Doc_T said:
Rocker232 said:
Hm, take the weed and leave it wrapped in coffee beans



That's like trying to hide a fart in an elevator.

Dogs will smell the weed, the coffee, your soap, the dirty socks you are carrying, what you stepped in, etc.



I only suggested it because I know dealers who will at times put everything in coffee grinds for days before moving it. I hate smoking weed that smells of coffee :thumbdown:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: runrun]
    #10536827 -

Quote:
I did electrical work for a business that made equipment for airport security.. Anyway, they make a narcotics trace detector.. not sure if all airports have them, but I guess a puff of air blows on you and kicks up any drug residues you might have on you.  Knowing that, I wouldn't try bringing anything through myself.



I have heard of those things.  Never heard of anyone getting busted by one though.  I imagine it would be pretty annoying to have to search everyone who smoked a joint on the way to the airport.  Traces of narcotics are probably all over the airport - on the seats, railings, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: Rocker232]
    #10536833 -

I guess I can leave myshit for when I get back home and just try to find some skunk in the place where I'll be staying. After all my weed isn't that great and why would I risk anything for a joint or two - it's just not worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: mellowparty]
    #10537124 -

it's not worth risking it.  just go downtown one day - to a bar or club, and find some.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: runrun]
    #10537139 -

runrun said:
I did electrical work for a business that made equipment for airport security.. Anyway, they make a narcotics trace detector.. not sure if all airports have them, but I guess a puff of air blows on you and kicks up any drug residues you might have on you.  Knowing that, I wouldn't try bringing anything through myself.

If you're going to be there for awhile, I'm sure you'll find a connect.. plus Amsterdam is only a train ticket away.



Is that what that giant box is that you have to step in sometimes near security checkpoint?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: jenns_hot]
    #10537140 -

Ive driven from Holland to amsterdam a couple of times and theres no real customs. I have flown throughout europe with a baggie in my pocket as have lots of my friends. I've brough Pills, acid, weed and coke in small quantities all over the place without ever thinking twice about it. Personal use volumes arent wheat theyre looking for.

Ive had weed mailed from holland lots of times as well, CD cases are good for that.


--------------------
Friendships have come and gone but I always regret the girls I didn't bang




I just dont really care what you think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: mellowparty]
    #10537153 -

in your ass


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smuggling some bud into Germany [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10537176 -

if theres a dog you are fucked
but if you wanna put it in a place they wont search unless you are acting completely sketchy (without putting something in your but

just tape it inbetween your dick and your nuts


--------------------
im not an addict
just an abuser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amsterdam Nugget
( 1 2 all )
ph30n1x 2,271 21 10/08/07 03:32 PM
by Gumby
* calling amsterdam In(di)go 1,291 14 04/06/05 02:26 PM
by In(di)go
* I am not going to the cannabis cup Nov. 19-23 in Amsterdam.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 7,591 48 11/07/06 01:16 PM
by cybrbeast
* moving to amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
matt66 5,130 22 06/10/04 11:35 AM
by Learyfan
* Chem-trails in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Picture Included)
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 22 04/14/07 04:17 PM
by Rahie
* Mush through airports?
( 1 2 all )
spencevail 1,878 24 11/24/07 02:54 PM
by igwna
* Airport security missed this... so did I! daba 2,406 11 12/30/03 05:00 PM
by Oook
* Prices of bud and shroomz in Amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
kespin 3,906 26 01/12/06 06:34 PM
by Terrapin77

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,073 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.