Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
marijuana
    #10507406 -

Hello Guys! I was wondering if anyone, Gets some marijuana that seems to weigh more than it really is? I got some bud that when I throw it on the flats aka scales it reads 1 g right? I brake the pot down an weigh it back out it will say .7 is the pot not dried out all the way? I mean its good an burns fine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10507422 -

you get an F- for use of post icons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10507544 -

OP grow some balls and put this in the Pub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10507620 -

I'm not a pubber. :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10507708 -

Op WTF does this have to do with anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10507715 -

Whats wrong with it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10507722 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Whats wrong with it?



I don't get it. It's just a dense nug? That's perfectly normal, it should actually be good shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10507744 -

Yes very dense marijuana. Say you had a gram right? broke it down to load the bowl? you look at it and notice that does not appear to be an gram. You weight it again and it reads .7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10507803 -

So then you either lost some, had a heavy stem, or measured wrong the first time? I've had plenty of bowls weight a gram.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10507832 -

Would you like me to send you a sample for micro purpose. :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10508076 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Would you like me to send you a sample for micro purpose. :rofl:



Haha that would be cool, but I've got a garden already. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10508163 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm not a pubber. :nonono:




Kinda ironic that you're looking down on those who post in the pub when your ability to communicate is, from all evidence, slightly worse than that of an average 1st grader. :shrug:

Edited by Anonymous (06/15/09 02:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10508260 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Op WTF does this have to do with anything?




if you're asking this in the anon forum then you should obviously go elsewhere.

Here are some things it could be..

scale got thrown off (my scale is very sensitive and measures very small quantities) I always tare before I weigh anything, including the same thing twice.. a newer U.S. penny should weigh 2.500.. try wieghing it numerous times.

When you break up a bud, you're going to get plant material and trichomes on your fingers. If the bud was 1g and went down to .7 I SERIOUSLY doubt it is due to this(in fact it's pretty goddamn obvious its not due to this)but keep that in mind. I could see maybe losing .02 to a very resinous bowl if you packed it and then removed it for some odd reason. Worth mentioning though.

Stem removal (already mentioned)

dropped some on the floor (classic stoner move "where did it go??!")


Im putting my money on a bad scale reading or dropping some on the floor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10509949 -

Or your scale sucks ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: marijuana [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10510020 -

I have 3 sets:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
280 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.