Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anybody else got toads?
    #10371672 -

ever since all this lovely rain were having the toads decided to show up
they are under every rock, in every flower etc..
it's getting so bad that everytime i go into the backyard to chill I end up stepping on one (socks only no shoes)
they are freaking everywhere
I like these little guys

I'm sitting here on my laptop in the backyard trying to catch lightning bugs in a jar and toads keep hoping by my feet ,
is it cruel for me to put a toad in a jar and blow it hits then let him out to go about its buisness ?

anybody else got toads ? :hypnotoad:


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10371877 -

What kind of toads are they?


Catch one if you can accommodate for it, i.e. 10+ gallon aquarium, live food, etc.


Amphibians are such interesting creatures. I would advise you not to smoke it out, but if you do, tell me how it goes.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10371891 -

I've got toads. Live near a lake? Every year about this time I get them.

They go away in bout 3-5 days. I feel bad for stepping on them but it's unavoidable. Natural selection?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: Sticky Green]
    #10371909 -

Does it count if I have genital warts?


--------------------
"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."

-Ronald Reagan


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: Sticky Green]
    #10371923 -

good to know the chytrid fungus hasn't fully taken its course..

I've owned a few frogs and toads in my lifetime, their lifecycles are indeed very intersting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: Sticky Green]
    #10371927 -



I'm not near water the closest pond /lakes about a half mile away, if that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10371991 -

Such ugly, fun animals. The pissing is kinda annoying though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10372022 -

Toads don't necessarily need to live near a body of water; frogs mainly do.

As tadpoles, they need to live in an aquatic environment, but once fully mature, toads often find solace elsewhere in drier climates, often in mud or underground.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10372100 -

I'ved owned/caught many frog/toad species, some of them are very rare and were sold to a university $$$. Poison dart frogs are great and fascinating pets too. Easy to care for if you understand the species. Having them around is a good thing. Frogs/toads and mushrooms (usually)enjoy the same environment.  Both desirable in eachothers company.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10372137 -

thousands of toads, have a pond and a couple of big tubs for egg laying purposes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10373513 -

You ought to try smoking them fuckers for DMT.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10373590 -

I knew somebody would suggest that. And yeah I gots toads!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else got toads? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10375326 -

I got drunk one rainy night last summer when I was in GA and I decided to go on a drunken toad catching mission. I just walked up and down the streets and looked around street lights.

Results:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I cought a toad
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,553 24 08/11/05 01:52 AM
by rockytop83
* dont do toad
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 3,871 30 10/23/03 09:27 PM
by notapillow
* A frog Nemo_Hoes 640 5 10/11/04 01:48 AM
by Charles
* Global warming fuels fungal toad-killer Psilocybeingzz 2,038 6 04/01/07 08:39 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Frog & Toad Enthusiasts
( 1 2 all )
PlatinumCaps 4,864 35 03/29/05 07:44 PM
by vade
* Tomato frogs Mycomancer 1,631 18 04/25/04 12:18 AM
by Mycomancer
* I'm thinking of getting some Bufo alvarius toads. dressel11 1,403 17 01/29/05 12:45 PM
by spud
* The frog thread. Snakes arnt EVERYTHING.....
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 3,115 24 11/12/04 07:44 AM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
462 topic views. 12 members, 109 guests and 308 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.