Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I really dislike Radiohead
    #10338405 -

I decided to post this in the Anonymous forum because I would be castigated incessantly in another forum as Radiohead is seen as the greatest band in the history of the world by so many people.

Let me start by saying that I loved "The Bends" and "Ok Computer".  I still listen to those albums frequently.  Now their music is at best boring and at worst annoyingly irksome.  I swear if I hear one more computer blip over a repetitive piano melody while Thom whines about something I will go insane.  This band just plain sucks now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10338424 -

the song nude is ok

i like stuff

the bends is the best by far though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10338430 -

"The Bends" is awesome.  I guess I am mad because I just got done listening to "In Rainbows" and it was so damn bad and forgettable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10338447 -

i dont know why this is anon

who cares what people think

fag


NIGGERS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10338472 -

I think the guys in Radiohead were either fags or niggers in their past lives.  It explains everything!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10338498 -

Fuck in rainbows, Kid A and all that pretentious ass techno-faggotry.  Pablo Honey, OK Computer, and the Bends ftw tho.  But yes, fuck the boring ass beeps and blips songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10339000 -

For me Amnesiac is classic (It Synchs with the Dark Crystal, plays through twice exactly, try it and start it at "A Jim Henson Production"), OK Computer is good, Kid A is good too, I don't care much for the bends, but its still alright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10339129 -

While its anonymous, I HATE PINK FLOYD!:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10339227 -

I hate pink floyd too

their songwriting i cant deny is amazing but musically their riffs and harmonies are pretty boring not to mention they were all on ego trips their entire career

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10341566 -

Pink floyd > Radiohead

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10342805 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I hate pink floyd too

their songwriting i cant deny is amazing but musically their riffs and harmonies are pretty boring not to mention they were all on ego trips their entire career





Their riffs and harmonies are perfect. You should get some Pink Floyd sheet music and do a theoretical analysis of their work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10343491 -

Kid A on psychedelics :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10343701 -

There's plenty of other bands in Oxford which are way totally better, and didn't get any success because they were busy doing proper jobs instead of being misanthropic humanity hating cunts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really dislike Radiohead [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10344043 -

Anonymous #1 said:
...their music is at best boring and at worst annoyingly irksome...



Which has been my opinion of them all along. I'm sure they're an ok bunch of guys, but I just can't stand their music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i fucking hate radioheads,hipsters,pseudo-stoners
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,363 65 03/21/08 05:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do people hate on Radiohead so much?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 499 27 09/30/08 08:44 AM
by Anonymous
* T00L, Radiohead, and Phish SUCK
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,950 85 12/07/09 05:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Does radiohead suck?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 905 43 01/30/09 10:47 PM
by Anonymous
* What Shroomery Characteristics do you Dislike the Most ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,333 93 06/25/18 06:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Radiohead Anonymous 198 4 01/12/08 10:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 4,719 194 05/05/12 01:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerites you dislike
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,715 55 10/15/10 01:18 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
332 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.