Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10300606 -

they're genes, not everyone gets them, but its common...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10300619 -

you are just less evolved than the rest of the human race, i suggest that you head back to the trees.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10300751 -

Got nothing to do with 'more' evolved', much more to do with gene distribution. Are you suggesting american indians are highest evolved? they lack a great deal of body and facial hair in their genes. MAybe you want to go kill off some aboriginies because they're "not human" too.

:dizope: :tarzan:

fucken eugenists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10300859 -

Hey, I'm a chick, just want to get my perspective in here. I love hairy guys! It's a real turn on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10300965 -

why not, i am a self proclaimed racist cunt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10300993 -

I wish my ass wasn't hairy. Fuck I hate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10303565 -

Ha. I have read some funny responses, especially the tarantula one. Thanks though guys, I feel better now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10305964 -

definitely a little hairy there myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10306644 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Hey, I'm a chick, just want to get my perspective in here. I love hairy guys! It's a real turn on!



I shave my ball fro, but the rest of me is hairy D:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10306770 -

Anonymous #16 said:
Anonymous #15 said:
Hey, I'm a chick, just want to get my perspective in here. I love hairy guys! It's a real turn on!



I shave my ball fro, but the rest of me is hairy D:



:naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10306810 -

nair for men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10307215 -

nair on yer nuts is not fun brah  :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10307404 -

Anonymous #4 said:
nair on yer nuts is not fun brah  :crazy:



x2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair Problem [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10324084 -

Ha. Yeah, I will just keep shaving my front side. No Nair for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Porn y relationships
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,132 60 03/24/18 09:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
735 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.