when I was 15, I made out with my 13 year old cousin. She was at my house when she was in town with her parents visiting on spring break. We went for a walk in the woods, which was normal for us, and The more I watched her ass shake, the more I wanted to rape her. I asked her if she was still a virgin, and she said she had fooled around, and I got her talking about sex stuff. Well, we were sitting down to rest from hiking up a hill and she just frenched me out of nowhere, I didnt see it coming at all. So, it was kind of awkward, and we continued on hiking, but walking behind her watching her ass, I got a huge boner and I grabbed her and kissed her and she reached down and rubbed it through my pants until I made a dark spot on my convertible hiking pants. I took my pants legs off and tied them together and tied them around my waist to hide it. If she weren't a virgin, I may have insisted on a relative romp, but, I certainly didnt want to be her first. She killed herself when she was 14, supposedly because her parents whipped her with belts when she got in trouble. I couldn't help but feel some guilt for it, thinking I was partially to blame for my incestual tendencies. But, that's poisonous pedagogy for you. There was lots of cousins in my family and apparentley lots of cousin fucking going on.
|