Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
DMT(Dimethyltryptamine)
    #10167656 -

So about three weeks ago I tried DMT for the first time. It was an amazing experience and has been every time since then.

    It started out that one of my good friends was with some older college students and they brought out the DMT so he had to try it. Five minutes after doing it he was on the phone with me explaining how extraordinary it is. After hearing this I had to try it. My experience was mind blowing.
    I purchased a tenth of a gram of Dimethyltryptamine which came in a yellowish powdered form in a small glucose capsule. There are two ways you can take DMT which is smoking it or snorting it. The only side effect that DMT has is if you smoke it which the residue stains your lungs but that is it. DMT is a naturally occurring substance in your body so there is no overdose factor and no danger. The only bad thing that can happen is you could freak out and have a bad trip. There are different strengths of DMT depending on how pure it is.
    Even being an experienced LSD and mushroom user I was a little nervous about DMT. I opted for smoking because that is more intense then snorting and gives you more visuals. I put a liberal amount on some very dank weed and lit it up. The first thing you notice is that it tastes awful. Once inhaling the hit my friend instructed me that you have to hold it in as long as possible. The feeling of coming up on DMT is likened to a rocket ship taking off. You continue coming up as long as you are holding the hit in which I did but once you exhale you level off pretty quickly. After the first hit my visuals were little to none but the body high was insane. Although I have not done it, it is supposed to feel kind of like crack. Your whole body is full of energy. After about six minutes any visuals I had wore off but the body high was still there to some degree.
    I packed another liberal portion on top of the weed and went for the second hit. This hit threw me completely over the edge. I came up so fast and the visuals were insane. Everything looked like it was coated in a diamond patterned gel and the colors were flowing across my whole vision. Everything started aligning as I looked at it and breaking apart and coming back together. Everything was flowing all around me and for about three minutes I couldn't talk. At around three minutes I closed my eyes and that was when I had some of the best closed eyed visuals I have every experienced. Huge mammoth shapes would take form and then morph into bolts of electricity and fire that I can not even describe. It was if I was traveling a long next to the nerve impulses in my brain. After this the visuals steadily declined but the body high stayed for about thirty minutes. Of course everything was a lot more intense because of how high I was from the weed, but after doing it with and without it is much better with.
    I have done it countless times since then and have had much more intense trips but I wanted to recount this one because it was my first. If anyone has their doubts or reservations about DMT I am here telling you now that you need to try it. It is a beautiful substance that be experimented with.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: LSDDict]
    #10167678 -

well, considering that you're not really supposed to snort DMT, I probably won't be asking any questions. But it does sound like you had a good time. It should have lasted longer than that though honestly. And it shouldn't really "level off" after you let it out. And it's effects are NOTHING like crack.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: LSDDict]
    #10167694 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10167704 -

Why are you not supposed to snort DMT?

I've never snorted DMT, but I have done 5-MeO-DMT several times of varying doses and had some pretty crazy experiences. Nowhere near smoking, but intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: LSDDict]
    #10167708 -

LSDDict said:
The only side effect that DMT has is if you smoke it which the residue stains your lungs but that is it.



huh?


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: Zippy]
    #10167713 -

Zippy said:
:facepalm:




--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: DNKYD]
    #10167722 -

DNKYD said:
Why are you not supposed to snort DMT?

I've never snorted DMT, but I have done 5-MeO-DMT several times of varying doses and had some pretty crazy experiences. Nowhere near smoking, but intense.




:shrug: i read 5 meo is good when snorted but that its a waste to snort nn.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: jewunit]
    #10167731 -

It sounds like he's done it a couple times, but only knows the completely misinformation spread by his dealer.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10167844 -

The reason that trip lasted so short was the type or variation of purity of the dmt. I have had two different variations which one was a lighter color and produced a more intense but quick trip. The other was a darker color that produced a fifteen to twenty minute trip with bigger influence on the body high. And snorting the DMT that I have done does affect you. My dealer snorted a full tenth in front of me and it gave him a body high with a little visual aspect that lasted about thirty min. Definitely not anywhere near as potent as smoking but it did affect him. I have not personally snorted it and don't plan to. And yes it doesn't level off immediately but after about 45 seconds to a minute,which is an insane amount of time when you are coming up, i level off and just trip my balls off. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: Zippy]
    #10167852 -

Zippy said:
:facepalm:




--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) [Re: jewunit]
    #10167871 -

jewunit said:
Zippy said:
:facepalm:





jewunit said:
Zippy said:
:facepalm:






--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) Slooch 222 0 10/15/06 10:08 PM
by
* is 5-MeO-DMT.... LuNaTiX 6,207 18 12/10/07 11:10 AM
by LuNaTiX
* dmt sunit 639 6 09/11/06 08:00 PM
by DNKYD
* DMT: The Shamanic Colonic (girl in a youtube video talking about plugging DMT)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,318 61 04/19/25 07:47 PM
by CapSlinger
* DMT under microscope photograph.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 7,936 30 06/22/05 10:17 PM
by Skunk420
* DMT at last shriek 686 16 03/15/07 05:46 AM
by mndfreeze
* I JUST SMOKED DMT AND SAW HEAVEN
( 1 2 all )
soma_victim 3,348 24 08/27/05 12:02 PM
by kake
* Snorting question. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Pukgandi 5,849 24 07/02/08 01:34 AM
by CptnGarden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,710 topic views. 5 members, 261 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.