Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10162276 -

ive never been confused by the quick reply function :lol:
the wide wide world aswell...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: filthee]
    #10162279 -

filthee said:
i disagree

non whites of asiatik appearances smash counter glass in jewelery shops to wear em

no offensce to you tho lol



Australians don't know how to spell.  :facepalm:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10162294 -

CptnGarden said:
hpi said:
They pay with their lives so we can have our beautiful expensive and awesome diamonds and I think that's fair.




:nonono:

selfish consumerism attitude...
your no different than every american sheep.



You stand correct.

I'm a highly materialistic person, I don't care if someone pays with their life in order to get me something that I want. You know why I think the way I do? Because I'm abke to.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: hpi]
    #10162310 -

true, your also extremely aggressive and I think it mostly has to do with the amount of adderal you take

sllooowwww doowwwnnnn


your missing out on alot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: hpi]
    #10162316 -

hpi said:
CptnGarden said:
hpi said:
They pay with their lives so we can have our beautiful expensive and awesome diamonds and I think that's fair.




:nonono:

selfish consumerism attitude...
your no different than every american sheep.



You stand correct.

I'm a highly materialistic person, I don't care if someone pays with their life in order to get me something that I want. You know why I think the way I do? Because I'm abke to.



I feel sorry for you. You try and convince yourself that you are happy by supplementing your life with what the media deems suitable for contemporary society. You listen to your iPod and masturbate to your magazines full primped princesses and sexually aesthetic falsities. You are seemingly content. You live your life day by day as a conformist. You act as if you ooze individuality, but you're solely a mindless fuck who is the manifestation of his surroundings. You smile, but behind your bleached teeth you whimper within your heart because you know you will never truly feel satisfied with yourself, nor your life.

You live a lie; you are a lie; and you are a liar.


P.S. My cock is way bigger than yours.

:obamadre:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162321 -

this fred secks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162337 -

meatcakeman said:
hpi said:
CptnGarden said:
hpi said:
They pay with their lives so we can have our beautiful expensive and awesome diamonds and I think that's fair.




:nonono:

selfish consumerism attitude...
your no different than every american sheep.



You stand correct.

I'm a highly materialistic person, I don't care if someone pays with their life in order to get me something that I want. You know why I think the way I do? Because I'm abke to.



I feel sorry for you. You try and convince yourself that you are happy by supplementing your life with what the media deems suitable for contemporary society. You listen to your iPod and masturbate to your magazines full primped princesses and sexually aesthetic falsities. You are seemingly content. You live your life day by day as a conformist. You act as if you ooze individuality, but you're solely a mindless fuck who is the manifestation of his surroundings. You smile, but behind your bleached teeth you whimper within your heart because you know you will never truly feel satisfied with yourself, nor your life.

You live a lie; you are a lie; and you are a liar.


P.S. My cock is way bigger than yours.

:obamadre:



Media? They can fuck off I couldnt give 2 fucks about the media. I buy what I WANT not what media tells me I hsould have or want.

I don't gave an Ipod, I have an Iriver. You don't see many people with those eh? I don't buy into the whole sellout shit.

I don't have porn magazines and I know thsat that's not how girls really look.

I'm ust myself, I'm not some original never before seen eprson, I don't care what others think about me.

I'm happy without all my fancy gadgets :shrug: , I just like cool shit. I like to have a plasma tv in every room so I do becuadse I like it, sure it makes me feel better but I don't NEED it,


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: hpi]
    #10162342 -

obamadre :lol:

gotta remember to use that one now
props to whoever made it


:obamadre:
"Trolls"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162349 -

meatcakeman said:
filthee said:
i disagree

non whites of asiatik appearances smash counter glass in jewelery shops to wear em

no offensce to you tho lol



Australians don't know how to spell.  :facepalm:




we care about it heaps too...

you should see how we eat...


what nationalty are you if you dont mind me asking?
maybei  should ask what ur religion and heritage is cause there is a bigg differense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: hpi]
    #10162352 -

hpi said:
Media? They can fuck off I couldnt give 2 fucks about the media. I buy what I WANT not what media tells me I hsould have or want.

I don't gave an Ipod, I have an Iriver. You don't see many people with those eh? I don't buy into the whole sellout shit.

I don't have porn magazines and I know thsat that's not how girls really look.

I'm ust myself, I'm not some original never before seen eprson, I don't care what others think about me.

I'm happy without all my fancy gadgets :shrug: , I just like cool shit. I like to have a plasma tv in every room so I do becuadse I like it, sure it makes me feel better but I don't NEED it,



I was half-serious in my previous post.
I was just bored and wanted to be mean.






And irivers are for fag babies.
:shirtlesssoldier:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: filthee]
    #10162360 -

filthee said:
meatcakeman said:
filthee said:
i disagree

non whites of asiatik appearances smash counter glass in jewelery shops to wear em

no offensce to you tho lol



Australians don't know how to spell.  :facepalm:




we care about it heaps too...

you should see how we eat...


what nationalty are you if you dont mind me asking?
maybei  should ask what ur religion and heritage is cause there is a bigg differense



I am Chinese-American, or American-Chinese. American born, Chinese heritage. I have dual citizenship with China and the US.
And I'm atheist; a prior teacup-agnostic.

Why? Are you meaning to infer something from this information?


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162386 -

no but you can keep your average spelling and gramma skills and i'll keep my big cock :lol:

why not leave out the chinese crap all togather and call yourself a full american?

strange that...its like your claiming to be something you aint either way...strange indeede

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162393 -

meatcakeman said:
masturbate to your magazines



Magazines, lol. 

Who the fuck masturbates to magazines anymore?  Isn't that what Al Gore invented the internet for?

:whacker:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: filthee]
    #10162406 -

filthee said:
no but you can keep your average spelling and gramma skills and i'll keep my big cock :lol:

why not leave out the chinese crap all togather and call yourself a full american?

strange that...its like your claiming to be something you aint either way...strange indeede



Because the term "American" is broad. It is mainly used to refer to citizens of the United States of America, but it literally means anyone from the Americas: Canadians, Mexicans, Ecuadorians, etc.

And in all honesty, I highly doubt your cock is bigger than mine. Whether you choose to believe it or not is irrelevant.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: Geomancer]
    #10162409 -

Geomancer said:
meatcakeman said:
masturbate to your magazines



Magazines, lol. 

Who the fuck masturbates to magazines anymore?  Isn't that what Al Gore invented the internet for?

:whacker:



I wasn't talking about nude magazines, per se. Rather, I was speaking of the fashion, lingerie, and clothing magazines I know you fuckers love to jerk it to.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162418 -

dude there is not 1 single kind of those mafgazines in my house.

I have hotrod, nascars, r/c, paintball, military magazines all subscribed monthly. No linngerie or fucking fashion magazine reside in my goddang home@


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: hpi]
    #10162450 -

i just IMed some k and had the moast spectacular time holy fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: Coaster]
    #10162453 -

the room is still spining
i think i was out for like 30 minutes just staring at milk drop
o man o man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: Coaster]
    #10162466 -

at this hour, coaster brah you are a trooper:thumbup:

why do u have so much k
did you pillage the local aniMal vet facility


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChEcK OuT ThE RinG I GoT mY FiAnCe [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10162471 -

meatcakeman said:
filthee said:
no but you can keep your average spelling and gramma skills and i'll keep my big cock :lol:

why not leave out the chinese crap all togather and call yourself a full american?

strange that...its like your claiming to be something you aint either way...strange indeede



Because the term "American" is broad. It is mainly used to refer to citizens of the United States of America, but it literally means anyone from the Americas: Canadians, Mexicans, Ecuadorians, etc.

And in all honesty, I highly doubt your cock is bigger than mine. Whether you choose to believe it or not is irrelevant.



ive read you have 5 inches fully erect in another thread i beat that by three man and only being 5'8 it looks fucking huge and asian chicks scream from it

i can understand why you bashed the chick that queefed around your cock man

im sure you meant 'she' laughed tho but hey...we believe you...lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help the Free Spore Ring! OMNiKiLLeR 789 2 07/29/04 12:39 AM
by chunder
* Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring - Banana phone!!! Kingkole 1,518 11 06/18/17 09:08 AM
by Connoisseur
* the ring wrestler_az 2,167 15 10/24/02 11:38 AM
by Brukan
* helllo anyone know about free spore ring things tallmonkey 1,239 9 05/26/04 09:47 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Lord of the Rings pipes Rebirtha 873 5 12/20/04 11:23 PM
by MrBump
* my fiance got busted
( 1 2 3 all )
voodoo_lady 4,820 51 08/26/03 02:49 PM
by voodoo_lady
* Ring ring ring ring ring banana phone? Oddish 1,328 17 05/25/04 09:13 PM
by funkymonk
* Lord of the Rings Trivia
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 5,760 64 09/22/03 02:30 PM
by shirley knott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,039 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.